Forum

TOPIC: Uwe Boll Gives Info On Upcoming Games2Film

Uwe Boll Gives Info On Upcoming Games2Film 15 years 1 month ago #4880

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Insomniac Media has an interview with Uwe Boll who talks about his upcoming projects. He reveals that Far Cry will use 80% of the game's story and production on it will start next year. He also says production on Bloodrayne will start in August in Transylvania. He says Atari is making Alone in the Dark 5, his Alone In The Dark film will be released in winter and a new trailer will premiere in October. For more check out the interview link above.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Uwe Boll Gives Info On Upcoming Games2Film 15 years 1 month ago #5039

Uwe Boll is a joke. Did any one else read his angry tirade about House of the Dead that he posted on his site? Sad stuff there, really. He needs to find an inspiration for movies other than video games, because it sure isn't working for him.

Uwe Boll Gives Info On Upcoming Games2Film 15 years 1 month ago #5040

• MageMasher
  • Stage A - 1
Bloodrayne-YesFar Cry-maybeAlone in the Dark-it may work
My Last.fm page
It all began with...birth by sleep.

Uwe Boll Gives Info On Upcoming Games2Film 15 years 1 month ago #5410

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
All-Night John wrote:
Uwe Boll is a joke. Did any one else read his angry tirade about House of the Dead that he posted on his site? Sad stuff there, really. He needs to find an inspiration for movies other than video games, because it sure isn't working for him.
Too bad people are actually stupid enough to see his films.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Uwe Boll Gives Info On Upcoming Games2Film 15 years 1 month ago #5502

Uwe Boll needs to be shot. This mockery of a movie was so horrible i was enraged when i realized i just payed 3.50 to watch the damn thing off Pay-Per-View. Oh well, it was a damn good laugh though.