Forum

TOPIC: Ms. H Reviews the 61st Grammy Awards TV show

Ms. H Reviews the 61st Grammy Awards TV show 4 months 3 days ago #401229

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody!

As awards shows go, they all seem to use a similar playbook -- show some big name stars and celebrities. The celebrities try to say something meaningful and most importantly some try to be remembered after the show is over. For example, you may still remember the green dress that Jennifer Lopez wore at one of the awards shows awhile back. Today, some people are still talking about "the dress" all these years later.

The burning question is was there anything that stood out during this year's Grammy awards show. Well, let's start with the new host of the 61st Grammys -- Alicia Keys who has never hosted the show before. In my opinion, she was sort of a laid back host who probably could have worked a little harder to get the crowd excited to be there. But maybe this is her style.

There were some more highlights, but for the most part, this show was your usual awards show, complete with celebrities, some who you may not have seen recently.

What did I think of Alicia Keyes as the host of the Grammy's? I thought she was well rehearsed and that she felt comfortable as a host. Mind you, even though she had not previously hosted the Grammys, she is known for having outreaches for women around the world -- so I did not expect her to be nervous -- which she wasn't.

If you want to know what I think about the television show, the 61st Grammys, I would say the show earned a medium, acceptable rating. To get more details on my review of the 61st Grammy Awards TV show, check out my tv show review here! You will be glad you did!

www.moms-minute.com/index.php/ms-h-news/...-show-review-by-ms-h

Below is a trailer for the upcoming movie, How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World! Enjoy!

Thanks!

RealMsH

Last Edit: 4 months 3 days ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.