Forum

TOPIC: Video Games Black Friday Sales in July at Amazon.com

Video Games Black Friday Sales in July at Amazon.com 4 years 2 months ago #399715

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody!

Mark your calendars! On July 15, 2015 Amazon.com is having a sale that will rival if not surpass those of typical Black Friday sales. The unique difference of Amazon's Black Friday Sales is the sales are being held on July 15, 2015 far ahead of the traditional Black Friday sales usually held on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

If you have been on the fence about buying video games, video game peripherals or other merchandise, July 15, 2015 is a good day for you to go ahead and make those Amazon.com purchases you have been thinking about.

There is one caveat though. You have to be an Amazon Prime member to get these deals. Not a prime member? It's easy to sign up, at a cost of course, but in the long run with free shipping on some items, free music, free movies and other benefits, you may find the cost is worth it. Amazon.com is also offering a free 30 day trial on its prime membership.

Being one who is always gung-ho about saving money, you can bet that I will be perusing the Amazon.com site on July 15, 2015 to see the deals and discounts being offered. You may want to check out the site too!

Happy Gaming! -- RealMsH

Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by RealMsH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Video Games Black Friday Sales in July at Amazon.com 4 years 2 months ago #399716

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody!

Amazon.com is sweetening the pie by giving you a chance to win $25,000 simply by playing any music on July 15, 2015 using Amazon Prime Music.

The $25,000 sweepstakes is open only for 24 hours on July 15, 2015 and you must be an Amazon.com Prime member.

Count me in!

Here's more.

www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/ref=pe_187...on/?node=11695868011

Happy Gaming! -- RealMsH

Video Games Black Friday Sales in July at Amazon.com 4 years 2 months ago #399718

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Do you HAVE to have Prime for this? I was thinking of trying it out just to see what this day's sales is all about.

*EDIT*
Oops, you've already answered for me, I posted without reading it fully. I just may try out Prime for free to see what's up. I'd LOVE to get a PS4 or Xbox One for a great price.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by True.

Video Games Black Friday Sales in July at Amazon.com 4 years 2 months ago #399719

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello!

Yes, you have to be an Amazon.com Prime member to take advantage of the sales. Amazon is offering a 30-day free trial on its Prime membership for non-members.

The Amazon "Black Friday in July" Prime sale starts at 12 midnight Pacific Standard Time, and 3:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on July 15, 2015 for 24 hours. There will also be "lightning" sales throughout the day at Amazon.com.

I'll be checking Amazon.com to see if there are any type video game merchandise on sale. Fingers crossed!

Happy Gaming! -- RealMsH
The following user(s) said Thank You: True