Forum

TOPIC: The Walking Dead

Lee Everett GTA IV Mod 7 years 3 weeks ago #397513

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
This is awesome but not much to do in the world but run.[youtube]UKWto4dmOUM[/youtube]
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Walking Dead 7 years 3 weeks ago #397516

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Telltale has now confirmed to IGN that the Collector’s Edition of The Walking Dead: The Game will be a GameStop exclusive and is available only to customers who pre-order. As seen below, the set will be available for $69.99 on December 4th and includes: A disc containing all five episodes of the game The Walking Dead Compendium One (which normally retails for $59.99 and includes the first 48 issues) with exclusive Charlie Adlard cover art A Collector’s Edition box featuring Charlie Adlard artworkTelltale notes that the Collector’s Edition will be “extremely limited” and is for pre-orders only.

The Walking Dead 7 years 1 week ago #397566

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Telltale Games website has been down for me since late last night, which has me thinking that maybe they are getting setup to release TWDG:Ep.5 pretty soon. I believe that last time it went offline like this we got a preceding game release sometime afterwards....or maybe it's just down for maintenance. After what just happened recently in the comics, the latest episode of the show.... I don't have the greatest thoughts of what may happen to the characters of this game (especially from the little teases from the TTG staff and voice actors.)

Season Finale Date Announcement! 7 years 5 hours ago #397586

• True
  • Stage A - 1
The Walking Dead: The Game‎Telltale Games is pleased to announce the release dates for the SEASON FINALE of THE WALKING DEAD! It will hit on November 20th for PlayStation Network (North America) and November 21st on PlayStation Network (EU), Xbox LIVE Marketplace, PC and Mac via the Telltale Online Store and digital distribution partners such as Steam, and also for compatible iOS devices as the final piece of downloadable content from within the ‘Walking Dead: The Game’ app, available on the App Store.We can’t thank you all enough for your incredible support and we can’t wait for you all to experience the season finale of YOUR Walking Dead story. With one week left until launch worldwide, now is a great time for you and your friends to catch up on the series so you can all experience the season finale and discuss it together.

The Walking Dead 6 years 5 months ago #398322

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Possible teasers for The Walking Dead: The Game 2!?????

Telltale Games

IGN.com

:P Sweetness!

The Walking Dead 5 years 10 months ago #398806

• True
  • Stage A - 1
For those of you who don't know, TaleTell Games' The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Episode 1 is out now! Just about to start my first play through.

The Walking Dead 5 years 8 months ago #398928

• Rob Himself
  • Level 9
  • Thank you received: 2
I played it a few weeks back it was fun but for the rest i might just wait till they have a few out then i will probably get the season pass.

The Walking Dead 4 years 3 months ago #399721

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Live reading by the games voice actors! Season one's performance.