Forum

TOPIC: Judge Tosses Ban on Some Video Game Sales

Judge Tosses Ban on Some Video Game Sales 15 years 2 months ago #3569

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Source: Associated Press via Yahoo! NewsJudge Tosses Ban on Some Video Game Sales Thu Jul 15,11:18 PM ET By GENE JOHNSON, Associated Press Writer SEATTLE - A federal judge Thursday struck down Washington state's ban on selling some violent video games to minors, calling it a violation of free speech. Full Story
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Judge Tosses Ban on Some Video Game Sales 15 years 2 months ago #3588

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
hah. Gamestop just sold me Driv3r last week. It's rated M, they didn't even ask my Dad, like they usually do. :DThere's $500 taken from Gamestop. ;) If I lived in Washington. hah
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Judge Tosses Ban on Some Video Game Sales 15 years 2 months ago #3623

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
The law was stupid anyway since any video game with violence against police officers is going to be rated M anyway. I mean really name one game where you can slaughter police officers and its not rated M. I bet you this law was thought up because of GTA3 and VC, even though those games are rated M and aren't supposed to be sold to minors anyway. Yay for stupid lawmakers who don't know what their talking about! :evil: