Forum

TOPIC: Nintendo DS Priced, Dated?

Nintendo DS Priced, Dated? 15 years 1 month ago #3103

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Source: gamesindustry.bizRetail reports indicate Nintendo DS pricing, launch date, softwareRob Fahey 16:18 14/07/2004November 4th, 19,000 Yen (140 Euro), with five to six launch titles and 11 by 2005Unconfirmed reports from Japanese retail sources suggest that Nintendo is planning to roll out the DS handheld on November 4th priced at 19,000 Yen (140 Euro), followed by a US launch on November 11th at $179.95 (145 Euro).Full Story
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Nintendo DS Priced, Dated? 15 years 1 month ago #3179

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Meh I'll wait until I see the official price on it. Even if it is 180 bucks that most likely because of the LCD screen shortage. And since the DS uses two of them, well you can pretty much figure out the price for the thing is going to go up unfortuanatly.

Nintendo DS Priced, Dated? 15 years 1 month ago #3194

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Meh... I'll buy the better PSP. ;)
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Nintendo DS Priced, Dated? 15 years 1 month ago #3237

• Raghnall
  • Level 9
i'll stick to my gameboy advance, then wait for nintendo's true sequal in 2007.
i keep the wolf from the doorbut he calls me upcalls me on the phonetells me all the ways that he\'s gonna mess me upsteal all my childrenif i don\'t pay the ransombut i\'ll never see him againif i squeal to the cops