Forum

TOPIC: Fall Releases Could Set Record

Fall Releases Could Set Record 15 years 1 month ago #2893

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Source: [url=http://www.1up]1UP[/url]Fall Releases Could Set Record Called a "Murderer's Row" of Blockbusters. By Garnett Lee 07/14/2004 A report on the financial side of the gaming business at Reuters notes that publishers have saved up an impressive collection of AAA titles for release during the rest of the year. The lineup looks so strong that Bank of America Securities analyst Gary Cooper called it a "Murderer's Row" of blockbusters. Full Story
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Releases Could Set Record 15 years 1 month ago #2928

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Heh I can just imagine the sales if all these games were coming out at launch for the new systems. They would sell tons of them in no time. isn't the new Kingdom Hearts game coming out in time for Christmas? I need to get the first one, I would imagine its a Greatest Hit by now, since eveyone has been hyping this game so much. If only I had money though, theres to many freaking games I want to get on the GC and PS2, let alone when I eventually get an X-Box and SP. I need to win the lottery.
The administrator has disabled public write access.