Forum

TOPIC: Next Gen Launch...which title?

Next Gen Launch...which title? 6 years 1 month ago #398501

• Ali - 42 Level One
Hey guys , So with the next gen just over the summer horizon approaching fast , which launch title are you most looking forward to getting and why? For me it's assassins creed black flag as its my all time favourite series and it looks superb....so what do you guys fancy taking home with your new shiny toy? Let us know below !

Ali

42 Level One
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Next Gen Launch...which title? 6 years 1 month ago #398503

• Redertainment
  • Level 6
  • Thank you received: 6
The launch of the next generation of video game consoles serves as a taunt to me as I pursue Project Buy A House. Sigh.
The 2006 Time Magazine Man Of The Year is currently working on It Was In A Coffee Shop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: damien14273

Next Gen Launch...which title? 6 years 1 month ago #398514

• damien14273
  • Level 1
  • Thank you received: 5
Getting PS4. Probably Lego Marvel Super Heroes. Though I'm free much looking forward to Drive Club (free on PSPlus) & Warframe as well (free for everyone). I would like to buy Knack as well but have a sneaking suspicion that it will pop up on PSPlus after not too long. I'd also be tempted to buy the PS4 Eye if they announce a launch game that supports it.

Next Gen Launch...which title? 6 years 1 month ago #398550

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
damien, good call on Knack possibly being on PS+ before long. I probably will not have a PS4 before March of Next year (Unless I get a nice lil bonus sometime around X-mas, but still, I didn't pre-order), but I'm looking forward mostly to Watchdogs and The Order: 1886.

damien, DAYLIGHT will use the PS Eye although I'm not sure how much.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo