Forum

TOPIC: how far is too far for Final Fantasy

how far is too far for Final Fantasy 6 years 2 months ago #398465

With the up and coming release of final fantasy xiii-3 i've been thinking that maybe square enix will continue to disapoint me with the stand alone games the produce ok fair doo's that final fantasy XIV looks Amazing but what ever happened to the games that i grew up playing and i find it out of order that the the preordner DLC is to have Lightning dressed up in the same outfit as cloud with the buster sword what is going on

na.square-enix.com/lightningreturnsfinal...antasy_xiii_preorder

is it just me or is anyone else fed up and think that they should take a break to get there head back in the game and return to the drawing board

Robin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how far is too far for Final Fantasy 6 years 2 months ago #398467

• Redertainment
  • Level 6
  • Thank you received: 6
Square Enix had better step up to the plate with Final Fantasy XV. The past couple of games have been met with a tepid response among the gaming public, and this game seems poised to follow that trend.

Also, it is just my opinion, but pre-order DLC doesn't sell games for me. You know what sells games for me? WHEN THEY ARE GOOD! When the game is good, I will buy the game, or at least put the game on my To Do List. When the game is bad, I will pass on it.
The 2006 Time Magazine Man Of The Year is currently working on It Was In A Coffee Shop.
The administrator has disabled public write access.