Forum

TOPIC: The Batman Films

The Batman Films 14 years 5 months ago #91221

• Krysis
  • Stage A - 1
Right on, bro.I am still pissed that Joel Schumacher made Bane a fucking henchman to Mr. Freeze & Poison Ivy.He practically ended Bruce Wayne's crime fighting career when he broke his back.And he's playing second banana to the both of them? Fuck that...:-x
^^^Mote^^^
Myspace
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Batman Films 14 years 5 months ago #91250

I underestimated Keaton as Bats. I liked Batman and Batman Forever, tho' Shumacher is a hack. The last one....Oh My God. I'm looking forward to this one. Heard a good review from Ebert and the Nancyboy about the new one
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

The Batman Films 14 years 5 months ago #91340

• asmoron
  • Level 4
2 votes for Batman Forever :smt005

The Batman Films 14 years 5 months ago #91472

• Snowmiser
  • Level 10
asmoron wrote:
2 votes for Batman Forever :smt005
At least there are NONE for Batman and Robin.

The Batman Films 14 years 5 months ago #91511

• gorilla
  • Stage B - 3
Yeah, at least. I still don't see how Batnipples is more of a hard ass than Keaton's black knight. No way, dude.
[url=irc://irc.sysnode.org/sysnode]
irc.sysnode.org[/url]

The Batman Films 14 years 4 months ago #91605

• Snowmiser
  • Level 10
gorilla wrote:
Yeah, at least. I still don't see how Batnipples is more of a hard ass than Keaton's black knight. No way, dude.
But Aside from the Bat Nippled Clooney, I foud this very interesting article on Batman Returns as the write analizes the film the way a fine novel would be analized. It is very interesting and actually gives me much more respect for hte film. Check it out:Batman Returns: Art?

The Batman Films 14 years 4 months ago #91642

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I am ashamed but I haven't seen the first batman movie. I am going to rent it this weekend
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

The Batman Films 14 years 4 months ago #91661

I like em all, but Returns is probably my least favorite.

The Batman Films 14 years 4 months ago #91674

I enjoyed Batman Forever the most. The first Batman just didn't do it for me. I remember seeing it the day it came out & laughing with my cousin everytime Keaton was on screen in the Batman outfit. I mean, come on. It's Mr. Mom as friggin Batman. It's pretty bad when you are laughing harder at Batman than you are at the Joker. By the time Batman Returns came out, I finally got use to seeing Keaton in the suit & I liked the chemistry between him & the Catwoman character. Kept the movie very interesting & having Christopher Walken made it an even stronger movie...... BUT.... the Penguin killed it. The character was so lame & pretty much everything centering around him was lame. I mean, come on. Pee Wee Herman was his Dad. lol. The death blow for this movie was seeing the giant penguins pushing The Penguin into the icy water after he's killed. It was so bad. Not as bad as Batman & Robin though. Now granted, Batman Forever did have Jim Carey & Tommy Lee Jones doing over the top acting but the blend of the movie with all of the characters worked for me. ( Although they could have put a bullet between Nicole Kidmans eyes as soon as she appears on screen. Annoying whore. Val Kilmer to me was the best fit for Batman. Even Batman creator Bob Kane thought the same way. I just hope this new movie gives us something more like Forever & not more of Clooneyman. Ugh
How \'bout dem Cowboys?

The Batman Films 14 years 4 months ago #91689

• Snowmiser
  • Level 10
Who the hell voted for Batman and Robin?