Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Blindspot: Jaimie Alexander as TV Action Star

Blindspot: Jaimie Alexander as TV Action Star 9 months 4 weeks ago #401226

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello Everybody!

Looks like Blindspot is trending in the right direction. I watched the second episode of Blindspot Season 4 -- and was quite impressed that the writers-directors seem to have Jaimie Alexander's character stay front and center. So far -- she is not being pushed in the background.

Below is the link to my TV show review of the second episode of Blindspot, Season 4. If you want to watch it, you can go to the nbc.com website, check under shows and choose Blindspot. The show airs usually on Friday's; however, if you can't watch it live -- you can watch it about two days later when it is posted to the nbc.com website.

There was no exciting sword fight as was shown in the first episode -- but the intrigue continues as to what Jaimie Alexander will do as Remi -- fueled by the advice of Roman. As you know, she has a degenerative illness where she hallucinates. But don't worry...I'm sure the writers will have her cured in due time! lol

www.moms-minute.com/index.php/ms-h-news/...ace-in-the-spotlight

By the way -- if the show takes a turn for the worst -- where Jaimie Alexander is once again pushed in the background -- I will once again abandon the show -- as I did previoiusly. However, let's look on the bright side! So far so good!

Thanks!

Lights! Camera! Action!

RealMsH
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Blindspot: Jaimie Alexander as TV Action Star 6 months 3 weeks ago #401227

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody!

The Blindspot TV show has been on hiatus for awhile but returned with the ninth episode of season 4 on January 11, 2019. The show is now up to the tenth episode. As you probably know, I have been following how the star of the show, Jaimie Alexander is being treated as a female action star.

In most of the episodes, she has been relegated to being on the sidelines instead of at the core of the action. Weak efforts have been made to showcase Jaimie Alexander’s skills as a female action star. In fact, for the most part she seems to have a supporting instead of a starring role.

Have the tables turned favorably for Jaimie Alexander’s character, Jane Doe now that we are in the new year? The good news is that it looks like efforts are being made to let the viewing audiences know who the true action star of this series is -- even though it has been a long time coming.

I rated the latest two episodes (Season 4, Episodes 9 and 10) relatively high because the show seems to be headed in the right direction. In these episodes, Jaimie Alexander and her character are out front and center.

In the meantime, here are the links to my previous tv show reviews of Blindspot, beginning with Season 4, Episode 1, up to the current Episode 10.

www.moms-minute.com/index.php/ms-h-news/...h-season-4-episode-1

www.moms-minute.com/index.php/ms-h-news/...ace-in-the-spotlight

www.moms-minute.com/index.php/ms-h-news/...ackground-once-again

www.moms-minute.com/index.php/ms-h-news/...exander-s-still-here

www.moms-minute.com/index.php/ms-h-news/...eezes-in-appearances

www.moms-minute.com/index.php/ms-h-news/...-lower-in-visibility

www.moms-minute.com/index.php/ms-h-news/...nds-in-the-spotlight

www.moms-minute.com/index.php/ms-h-news/...s-lots-of-flashbacks

www.moms-minute.com/index.php/ms-h-news/...s-character-jane-doe

www.moms-minute.com/index.php/ms-h-news/...ack-remi-is-gone-but

The last two episodes showcased Jaimie Alexander as the star of this action television series. In episode 10, they went so far as to have her appear in her own action scenes even after her husband asked that she (once again) remain in the van. If you recall, when this series first started, there was a constant request of Jane to stay away from all the action.

Of course she didn’t remain in the van and kudos to her for not doing so. Jaimie Alexander’s character belongs where the action is, and should stay until the business at hand is taken care of. Hopefully, the writer and director share my vision for Jaimie Alexander's character and will demonstrate that they do by letting her really star in her own action TV show -- as she should. So far, the show is passable as treating her character as a true action star. Will this continue? I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Moving from tv -- Did you know in the movie world there is a female starring in an upcoming action movie to be released soon? The movie is Captain Marvel. Enjoy the trailer below!

Thanks!

Lights! Camera! Action!

RealMsH

Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by RealMsH.

Blindspot: Jaimie Alexander as TV Action Star 6 months 1 week ago #401228

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
Hello Everybody!

You may be interested to know that the Blindspot tv show went on hiatus for a few weeks. This is the second hiatus that I'm aware of in the past few months. Hopefully everyone got a chance to regroup and decide which direction the show is headed.

Right now, the main story is the star of this action series, Jaimie Alexander who plays Jane Doe -- has a condition where she may suffer some dire consequences. Personally, I think this is a sad premise for the show, so I look foward to the storyline changing back to focusing on her solving crimes.

Just so you know, as many tv stars have -- Jaimie Alexander has a stunt double who does some of her stunts. She revealed this during an interview. She also admited that she was injured a few times, but stopped short of detailing what her injuries were. The main takeaway is she looks to be in good health and is willing, ready and able to go the distance in action scenes.

Below is my latest review of Blindspot, Season 4, Episode 11. I wanted to give this particular show a good rating, but I have to be honest and fair about what I thought of this show. There were some good scenes -- some bad scenes -- but the bad scenes outweighed the good ones.

Here's hoping future episodes of Blindspot will improve and be a show that you will not only watch yourself, but one that you will want to tell your family and friends about.

www.moms-minute.com/index.php/ms-h-news/...-kudos-for-storyline.

Thanks!

RealMsH

Lights! Camera! Action!
  • Page: