Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6 years 3 months ago #398267

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
So ABC recently picked up the series and are now promoting it. Check out this 30 second promo for Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. which is based on Marvel's Cinematic Universe.

Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by TigerClaw.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6 years 3 months ago #398270

• Redertainment
  • Level 6
  • Thank you received: 6
I can't wait for the people who run network television to fuck this up. :cheer:
The 2006 Time Magazine Man Of The Year is currently working on It Was In A Coffee Shop.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6 years 3 months ago #398273

Redertainment wrote:
I can't wait for the people who run network television to fuck this up. :cheer:
It's network television, so that's pretty much a given :(. At least Coulson's back
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 6 years 3 weeks ago #398518

• DerrickH
Shield Panel from Comicon

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5 years 10 months ago #398646

• DerrickH
watchabc.go.com/marvels-agents-of-shield...VDKA0_xbsx0pri/pilot

First episode was tonight. I liked it.
You can tell it was a pilot though. Because it was shot like a TV show except it had huge props (that I'm guessing we wont see again). Im guessing they spent a lot of money on this so I was hoping it'd look less...tv-ish. But still, it wasnt bad.

The question is how good will it be now that they've blown the budget on the pilot.

D

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5 years 10 months ago #398658

• alby13
  • Level 1
DerrickH wrote:
watchabc.go.com/marvels-agents-of-shield...VDKA0_xbsx0pri/pilot

First episode was tonight. I liked it.
You can tell it was a pilot though. Because it was shot like a TV show except it had huge props (that I'm guessing we wont see again). Im guessing they spent a lot of money on this so I was hoping it'd look less...tv-ish. But still, it wasnt bad.

The question is how good will it be now that they've blown the budget on the pilot.

D

i was expecting the tv feel. it will be worth a watch, but i think the quality will stay consistent because these days everyone knows that's the only way to keep people watching. i don't think they would have invested in it if they would just let it drop off.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5 years 4 months ago #398960

• DerrickH
This show is turning out to be pretty good. They're keeping the action up and the sotry arc is actually moving along. The way they've been tying into the Marvel CU is seamless.

The latest episode with the Deathlok showdown was really well done.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5 years 4 months ago #398964

• RealMsH
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you. This Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show kept my interest throughout with lots of action and suspense mixed in as well. Looking forward to the next episode. If anyone has not watched this episode -- in my opinion, it's worth checking out.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5 years 4 months ago #398968

• DerrickH
The new Uprising storyline in MAS kicked off today and they've managed to continue the story from Cap 2:Winter Soldier really well. Plus, the show has taken a darker tone. I'm wondering now if they''re planning on brining in SWORD so the show can cross over with the Guardiand of the Galaxy movie, too.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5 years 4 months ago #398977

• Yogizilla
  • Level 1
  • LFG ESO XBone!
  • Thank you received: 1
As one of the weirdos who hasn't seen Cap 2 yet, I found episode "Turn, Turn, Turn" was amazing on it's own. Heck, it made me want to see Cap 2 yet I did not feel completely in the dark. The plot twists in this episode have you questioning everything and everyone. Some of the most intense TV I have ever seen!
Come visit us at GeekyAntics.net - thank you to the AllGames family for being super-duper awesome! =oD

• Page: