Forum

TOPIC: World War Z

World War Z 7 years 3 months ago #397572

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
Check out the Trailer for World War Z, a film adaption of the popular novel about a War against the Zombie Apocalypse.[youtube]HcwTxRuq-uk[/youtube]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

World War Z 7 years 3 months ago #397576

• SageClaw
  • Stage B - 3
Okay, two things.1. I read and loved the book World War Z.2. Zombies don't run.(Faces west and extends two 'one finger' salute towards Hollywood)FUCK YOU!!!That is all.
"Well if I knew what I was talking about do you really think I would waste it on an Internet Forum?" SageClaw

World War Z 7 years 3 months ago #397579

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Agreed. Looks pretty ridiculous to me.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

World War Z 7 years 3 months ago #397581

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
From what I have heard. They took some elements of the book. Mainly the character is still a UN Employee.The other thing is the Book has no narrative, Kind of Hard to make into a movie if there is no Beginning, Middle and End.But regardless, It could be a fun entertaining movie since they are planning the film as a Trilogy given the film had to go through a series of Reshoots to change the ending.

World War Z 7 years 3 months ago #397582

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Looks meh. I won't be seeing it in the theatres if I do see it, that's for sure.

World War Z 7 years 3 months ago #397589

• shiroren8
I dunno i just can't see brad pitt in this type of movie. the horror genre, zombie or otherwise just isn't for certain actors an i think he is one of them it's not for. might watch it when its on cable just to check it out but nothing i'd see in theaters.

World War Z 7 years 3 months ago #397590

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
shiroren8;397589 wrote:
I dunno i just can't see brad pitt in this type of movie. the horror genre, zombie or otherwise just isn't for certain actors an i think he is one of them it's not for. might watch it when its on cable just to check it out but nothing i'd see in theaters.
I'm all for certain actors like Brad Pitt to be in Movies hes normally not associated with, And its a good thing for him cause they cant be pigeon holed into the type of movies people always associate with.I like it when Actors who were never a part of certain Genres take a crack at doing one.