Forum

TOPIC: 90's TMNT 23 disk box set!!

90's TMNT 23 disk box set!! 7 years 5 months ago #397416

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
O-M-G! Nerdgasm Overload!!Been a big TMNT fan since I was a kid and this is a MUST HAVE! Would make the greatest Christmas present this year.IGN.com
Fans of the original TMNT have reason to scream "Cowabunga!" Lionsgate Home Entertainment will release Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Complete Classic Series on DVD November 13, 2012. This massive 23-disc box set will include all 193 episodes from the original 1987 classic series. The set will also feature a radical replica of the turtle van. Check it out:Each episode will be presented in 1.33:1 full frame, with 2.0 Dolby Digital audio. The set will also include over three hours of bonus features, ported over from previous Turtles box sets.Suggested retail for this complete series collection is set at $99.98. Amazon's current pre-order price is $69.99 -- not bad considering you get 23 discs and over 73 hours of content. If nothing else, this set should make The Angry Video Game Nerd very happy.
The DvD holder is like the Turtle Van playset I have (got it as a b-day present as a kid back in the early 90's).
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

90's TMNT 23 disk box set!! 7 years 5 months ago #397418

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Even so there might be a Blu-Ray version, it seems like it's worth it just for the Bus alone.
Signature

90's TMNT 23 disk box set!! 7 years 5 months ago #397420

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Uh, that would be a "Party Wagon". I still have mine from Christmas way way back. I also just bought a set of these: So very poseable. I bought two Raphs so I could pose them. I would have got another Don, but most of the ones the store had were kinda derpy (hand painted pupils). Also, the strap across the chest restricts movement. Raph's my second favourite, so it's all good.Also, what would be the point in a blu-ray release? It may have started on film, but it was drawn with the intention of airing on shitty small TVs. There's not going to be any extra detail or anything.

90's TMNT 23 disk box set!! 7 years 5 months ago #397423

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Those are definitely more pose-able than my old figures but I prefer tho old ones to the ones I see in store today. Like your picture though.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

90's TMNT 23 disk box set!! 7 years 5 months ago #397425

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
That is a pretty amazing set. Nice to see some thought put into it.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

90's TMNT 23 disk box set!! 7 years 5 months ago #397426

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
So the set includes every single episodes? The ones from Syndication all the way to Saturday Morning?

90's TMNT 23 disk box set!! 7 years 5 months ago #397428

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
True;397423 wrote:
Those are definitely more pose-able than my old figures but I prefer tho old ones to the ones I see in store today. Like your picture though.
Not my pic. Found it on Google. That said, of course the originals are the best! Mine are in a rubbermaid container in the attic, currently.

90's TMNT 23 disk box set!! 7 years 5 months ago #397429

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I have the original turtles somewhere back at the rents... hopefully in a box somewhere. I also had some of the pizza shooters when they came out (I'd say mid-90s?).
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake