Forum

TOPIC: Awesome Anime!

Awesome Anime! 7 years 9 months ago #396749

I am huge anime geek, yea I'll admit it. Anyway I would like to hear what other awesome anime everyone is getting into. I have been watching my regular doses of Naruto Shippuden and Bleach. Also really enjoyed Nurarihyon No Mago but no more new episodes to be found :cry:. Also just caught the first two seasons of Rosario + Vampire, which was alright but can get a bit annoying if too many consecutive episodes are watched. Would like to hear some other recommendations or suggestions if anybody has some.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Awesome Anime! 7 years 9 months ago #396750

• jay irv
  • Level 4
Netflix instant streaming has dozens of great movies and series. My favorites that on there now are Gungrave, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Darker Than Black, and Highschool of the Dead which i'm currently watching.
Originally Posted by EvilWall "Whatever happened to the good old days when you could just hit a bitch over the head with a club?"

Awesome Anime! 7 years 9 months ago #396754

jay irv;396750 wrote:
Netflix instant streaming has dozens of great movies and series. My favorites that on there now are Gungrave, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Darker Than Black, and Highschool of the Dead which i'm currently watching.
Loved Gungrave and have always been a fan of Trigun, saw Samurai Champloo series a couple of times because it was just that awesome. I don't think I caught the whole series of Darker than Black and I will definitely check out Highschool of the Dead. I have Netflix instant streaming too so thanks for sharing. If you haven't checked out Elfin Lied it is definitely worth a watch.