Forum

TOPIC: Tron: Legacy

Tron: Legacy 9 years 2 months ago #393587

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
BBboy20;393584 wrote:
Oh just her laying on the couch was enough for me.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
So that what the RealD suppose to mean? Yeah, Tron Legacy was my first modern 3D film.
RealD uses the polarized lenses and are much lighter to wear.http://www.reald.com/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tron: Legacy 9 years 2 months ago #393589

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Also I didn't really like the soundtrack before I saw the movie (dl'ed it before) and now it's pretty sweet to see how they used it. Love the club scene, probably my favorite.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Tron: Legacy 9 years 2 months ago #393597

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Decipher;393586 wrote:
I saw it. I loved it. Those looking for a deep story need to look elsewhere. The stuff about the ISOs made no sense, but some stupid little girl was tapping her cup over and over behind me while they were being described so I missed a bit.The 3D wasn't necessary, but it was well used. In a way that's how 3D is done best. It shouldn't be "in your face."Lastly.. DAFT PUNK OMG OMG OMG OMG.. Such a fucking epic soundtrack. I smiled during just about every musical cue.
To me, the story about the ISO's was like Flynn was GOD, he created Clue(?) from the Grid/Ground in his likeness like the story of how God created Man. TRON was like Flynn's Archangel (Gods Michael?), His go to guy which made Clue Jealous. The ISO's weren't fully created by Flynn, but from some kind of Big Bang situation within that world.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Apples and Oranges 9 years 2 months ago #393599

• Redertainment
  • Level 6
  • Thank you received: 6
Black Swan > Tron
The 2006 Time Magazine Man Of The Year is currently working on It Was In A Coffee Shop.

Tron: Legacy 9 years 2 months ago #393600

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Redertainment;393599 wrote:
Black Swan
That still hasn't arrived in my city! :mad:
Signature

Tron: Legacy 9 years 2 months ago #393603

• Mayor Young
  • Administrator
Redertainment;393599 wrote:
Black Swan > Tron
This very well could be true. However after Tron I was on a really fun popcorn flick high. Good times all around, After Black Swan I was kinda considering running into traffic. It's the feel bad movie of 2010. That may mean it did it's job but for my money I should have seen Tron again. :-)

Tron: Legacy 9 years 2 months ago #393671

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I loved this flick. I came in expecting a visual spectacle on par with Avatar of last year and got it. Great soundtrack too. I made sure to watch the original before this and everything just clicked."Now that is a big door." :p
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Tron: Legacy 9 years 2 months ago #393672

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
In case you missed them, Here's 15 easter eggs that were spotted.http://io9.com/5715486/15-easter-eggs-to-watch-out-for-in-tron-legacy

Tron: Legacy 9 years 1 month ago #393722

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Mr. Young;393603 wrote:
This very well could be true. However after Tron I was on a really fun popcorn flick high. Good times all around, After Black Swan I was kinda considering running into traffic. It's the feel bad movie of 2010. That may mean it did it's job but for my money I should have seen Tron again. :-)
Dude, I felt great after seeing it, like really into the Christmas mood; probably had more to do with how frickin' good Black Swan was then encouraging me to be much more happier then from now on. :smt037
Signature

Tron: Legacy 9 years 1 month ago #393853

I was amused how Olivia Wilde was lying on the couch in the director's attempt to liven up what would otherwise be a boring exposition scene. Tron 2 wasn't great with the explanation of its story; it was just a visual treat. It's a shame that this film may kill the series; nobody will be talking about it a year from now, or even six months from now.
[gamercard]MoggBerserker[/gamercard]