Forum

TOPIC: Official - Transformers:Prime

Official - Transformers:Prime 9 years 2 months ago #393412

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
'Transformers: Prime' is a pretty kickass update to the the cartoon Transformers world. Been watching this new show (on the new HUB Television Network that shows other old school cartoons!) everyday this week, it's a mini-series previewing now and will be a full series early nest year. Brings me back to my younger years of watching the original G1 series, and hopefully some new younger fans are watching this show and will have good memories of it when they are older. To me it's definitely the best update yet, PLUS it has the original star voices for Optimus Prime and Megatron.You'll be able to view the episodes here that i've captured (I'm missing Ep. 1 at the moment so I'm starting with Ep.2 until then).The HUB Transformers Prime: ‘Darkness Rising’ Part 2 of 5Transformers Prime: ‘Darkness Rising’ Part 3 of 5 *re-uploaded*Transformers Prime: ‘Darkness Rising’ Part 4 of 5
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Official - Transformers:Prime 9 years 2 months ago #393421

• True
  • Stage A - 1
I'll try to get ep. 3 and maybe 4 up tonight or tomorrow. Have Ep. 1 and 5 now but gotta get them off of my DvR. This was a really good mini series, really like what they've done. I only hope that when they start the actual series up next year, that we get to see other Transformers throughout the season, not a whole lot at once though.

Official - Transformers:Prime 9 years 2 weeks ago #394132

• True
  • Stage A - 1
The season Eps. starts this Friday (Feb 11th).

Official - Transformers:Prime 9 years 2 weeks ago #394143

Cool, Thanks True.
[gamercard]FinalRodzilla[/gamercard]

Official - Transformers:Prime 9 years 2 weeks ago #394195

• True
  • Stage A - 1
FinalRodzilla;394143 wrote:
Cool, Thanks True.
Starts at 5:30 pm CT lead in by a new G.I Joe episode at 5pm.After this first 1st season episode, I think I'm gonna really like this series, it's a bit more serious than the last few TF cartoons which I like. I may try this one up this weekend.

Official - Transformers:Prime 9 years 2 weeks ago #394202

This show did in 5 episodes what those "movies" couldn't do... tell a coherent story that didn't insult your intelligence.Bring on the rest of the eps for this season and next season!
Land Of The Free, Indeed.

Official - Transformers:Prime 9 years 2 weeks ago #394205

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
JohnnyWuFei;394202 wrote:
This show did in 5 episodes what those "movies" couldn't do... tell a coherent story that didn't insult your intelligence.Bring on the rest of the eps for this season and next season!
I have to believe part of it is animators today have reverence for the old cartoons, film makers, not so much.

Official - Transformers:Prime 8 years 11 months ago #394464

• jemmy
  • Level 1
Transformers: Prime - The Animated Series is an original computer-animated series by and on The Hub, Hasbro's joint venture with Discovery Communications, in the United States.As Team Prime works to defend Earth from destruction, the drama gets just as intense as the heavy metal action.