Forum

TOPIC: The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead 9 years 1 month ago #393181

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Anyone check out the first two episodes of this new Zombie tv show on AMC? I'm watching the first on now (on Demand) and it seems to be really cool, The Zombies actually look like Zombies (as realistic as the one's in Zombieland). There's only supposed to be 6 episodes in season one but it was announced today that AMC is picking it up for a season 2.]Any fans of Zombies should check this one out.The Walking Dead
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Walking Dead 9 years 1 month ago #393183

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Show is bad ass. I've only read volume one of the novel and the show is kinda different in the story but still awesome.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

The Walking Dead 9 years 1 month ago #393184

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Oh they have books too?This show looks like how the Resident Evil movies should have been like, it also kinda reminds me of Left 4 Dead.

The Walking Dead 9 years 1 month ago #393185

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Yeah it was a comic book that started in 2003 or 2004 I think.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

The Walking Dead 9 years 1 month ago #393197

• Mayor Young
  • Administrator
Octocamo is correct. :-) Awesome comic as well. Robert Kirkman writes it. You should check it out True.

The Walking Dead 9 years 1 month ago #393238

• True
  • Stage A - 1
I may just do that Mayor Young, I was just at my local comic shop the other day. Anyways, getting ready for another episode of this show.

Walking Dead Video Game 8 years 9 months ago #394269

• True
  • Stage A - 1
Source:IGN.com
The Walking Dead. For years, the title was known -- and adored -- by comic fans, and then this past October the franchise went mainstream with the AMC television show. Now, it's a phenomenon that nearly everyone knows about.A video game was inevitable, and Telltale Games is happy to answer the call. Today, the developers behind adventure games such as Back to the Future and Sam & Max announced that it has entered into a "multi-year, multi-platform, multi-title" Walking Dead partnership with Robert Kirkman, creator of the franchise. Specific platforms for the project weren't announced, but the agreement covers PC, Mac, consoles, handhelds, mobile and social gaming media. Telltale is looking at a fourth quarter 2011 release.
Speaking of Zombies! Have you guys seen this new trailer for a game called Dead Island?[youtube]lZqrG1bdGtg[/youtube]Very sad but good trailer, best video game trailer this year, so far. There is also an alternate version which nearly brought tears to my eyes.

The Walking Dead 8 years 9 months ago #394462

• jemmy
  • Level 1
The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror television series developed for television by Frank Darabont and based on the comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard The site also posted a making-of documentary primarily about the first episode, as well as a number of other behind-the-scenes videos and interviews.

The Walking Dead 7 years 9 months ago #396628

• True
  • Stage A - 1
This needs to be -BUMPED-The second half has started up and the last episode was pretty epic.