Forum

TOPIC: Skyline

Skyline 9 years 6 months ago #392170

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
Check out this new alien invasion scifi film called Skyline. This was shown during Comic Con and trailer is now officially released.http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/universal/skyline/[youtube]DAOFYp1l5JQ[/youtube]Synopsis: After a late night party, a group of friends are awoken in the dead of the night by an eerie light beaming through the window. Like moths to a flame, the light source is drawing people outside before they suddenly vanish into the air. They soon discover an otherwordly force is swallowing the entire human population off the face of the earth. Now our band of survivors must fight for their lives as the world unravels around them.http://www.iamrogue.com/skyline
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Skyline 9 years 6 months ago #392248

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
I'm surprise no one hasn't responded to this yet, The trailer played in front of Scott Pilgrim. It was nice seeing it on the big screen.

Skyline 9 years 6 months ago #392250

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
wow that looks awesome.

Skyline 9 years 6 months ago #392251

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I heard about this on the Totally Rad Show, it sounds like a really cool idea for a movie.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Skyline 9 years 6 months ago #392252

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
The interesting thing about this film is that they used Stephen Hawking's warning, He actually made comments about not contacting aliens. As for the movie itself, The aliens are not using lasers and blowing up buildings, They come down and do a mass abduction of the entire human race. That last show really sets the tone, It looks like its gonna be a potentially scary survival horror flick about the end of the world.

Skyline 9 years 6 months ago #392267

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
Looks like Sony is pissed, After they saw the trailer for Skyline, They are planning on suing the directors of the upcoming film claiming that they used money that was for Battle: Los Angeles, As well as using there equipment and having access to storyboards.http://m.deadline.com/2010/08/battle-over-l-a-alien-invasion-films/Personally I think Sony is upset that there is another Alien Invasion film which comes out in November of this year, While there's is in March 11, 2011. They are probably mad because this film would steal there thunder.What do you guys think?

Skyline 9 years 6 months ago #392278

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
Check out the official poster courtesy of shocktillyoudrop.com If you look closely at the poster, You can see thousands of human bodies floating and being sucked into the ships.

Skyline 9 years 4 months ago #392762

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
Check out the 2nd Skyline trailer. Looks pretty awesome.[youtube]_U3YDGXPL6g[/youtube]

Skyline 9 years 3 months ago #393011

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
Check out the final poster.

Skyline 9 years 3 months ago #393013

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I thougt it looked completely unoriganol compaired to say district 9.. which did kinda rip off the fly.. but skyline kinda looks like every other scifi invasion movie ever... but ill still give it a chance hopefully it will pleasantly surprise me
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro