Forum

TOPIC: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Live Action Film Turns 20

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Live Action Film Turns 20 9 years 4 months ago #388880

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
The first TMNT live action film turns 20 years old today, It was first released on March 31st 1990.http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/03/30/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-live-action-movie-was-released-20-years-ago-today/I remember seeing it on that weekend.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Live Action Film Turns 20 9 years 4 months ago #388882

• shiroren8
I've still got my VHS copy of this around the house with the few tapes I have left, can't believe I'm really getting to be so old.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Live Action Film Turns 20 9 years 4 months ago #388884

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
I was only 17 when it first came out.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Live Action Film Turns 20 9 years 4 months ago #388886

• Mayor Young
  • Administrator
Love this flick. Saw it opening day too and remember it like it was yesterday. :-)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Live Action Film Turns 20 9 years 4 months ago #388890

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
Mr. Young;388886 wrote:
Love this flick. Saw it opening day too and remember it like it was yesterday. :-)
Yeah man, Good stuff back then. :)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Live Action Film Turns 20 9 years 4 months ago #388937

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Wow, I remember seeing the trailer for this movie when I saw....' House Party ' ?? I remember seeing the turtle shells plop up out of some water and immediately knowing it was the TMNT, then my mom took me and my sister to see it opening day. Wow, it's been 20 years!? Damn Tigerclaw, I was only 8 going on 9 at that time :p
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Live Action Film Turns 20 9 years 4 months ago #389034

• kadosho
  • Level 10
I remember seeing the first movie in theaters. While we were waiting (attended a showing with friends). Went crazy with the TMNT arcade cabinet.Man I miss those times =D
[gamercard]kadosho[/gamercard]JKOrochinagi KOF fans uniteBTMusic 2.0

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Live Action Film Turns 20 9 years 4 months ago #389041

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
I've got it on VHS and two copies on DVD. One that was free in a box of cereal, and the other that came in a three-pack with the other live action movies for $10 or $20 or something cheap like that.