Forum

TOPIC: Spider-Man 4 Scrapped

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386086

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
ssj100matt;386059 wrote:
As for the Warcraft movie... The studios plan on making the Warcraft movie the same way they made Avatar (special effects, 3D ect)... Blizzard wants to pull out all the stops to make this the next Avatar... The script is being written by the guy who wrote Saving Private Ryan and The Patriot so you know its going to have over the top battle scenes...
If it can be as mind-blowing as W3's cut-scenes, I'm for it...just hope he watched those scenes over and over to get an idea in terms of direction...
Signature
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386135

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
ssj100matt;386059 wrote:
The only thing i dread is if they make Zach Efron or some Nickelodeon/Disney channel kid Spiderman and Hannah Montana Gwen Stacy or MJ... Then it would completely ruin it for me...
Actually Zac Efron's a decent actor. Watch some of his stuff outside of HSM and you'll see what I mean. He even has enough humility to parody himself, and did so on SNL. I was impressed. He's not a total tool like I had originally thought.

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386142

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Spider-man 4 would suck anyways, reboot it!
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386303

Marc Webb of 500 Day of Summer will direct the new Spiderman movie...I'm not sure what to make of this... I liked 500 Days of Summer but im wondering if this means it will be a sappy love story with occasional web slinging on the side...http://www.superherohype.com/news/spider-mannews.php?id=8998
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386359

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
I will miss having Raimi directing the franchise. :( He was absolutely the best part of Spider-man 3. While I agree with most of the comments here as to why the third flick was average/slightly-below average for most other big budget flicks, and pretty crap compared to the first two, he managed to capture the complexity and wonder of being Peter Parker in a way that I think few others could match.

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386367

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
Sounds like there going to Twilight Spiderman up, That is not a good sign.

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386369

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
If he gets Zooey Deschanel to be in it, I'm in ;)
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386386

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Decipher;386135 wrote:
Actually Zac Efron's a decent actor. Watch some of his stuff outside of HSM and you'll see what I mean. He even has enough humility to parody himself, and did so on SNL. I was impressed. He's not a total tool like I had originally thought.
I'm not gunna lie, I watched 17 again with my girlfriend and laughed my ass off.... I hate to admit it but he really isn't that bad.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386464

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
DeadMan;386369 wrote:
If he gets Zooey Deschanel to be in it, I'm in ;)
OhHellYesShe should be Felicia Hardy/Black Cat.

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386624

• kadosho
  • Level 10
Not quite sure what to say about a "reboot". Honestly it sounds like a dare, maybe a flipped coin.. but I just shake my head while reading any news like this.
[gamercard]kadosho[/gamercard]JKOrochinagi KOF fans uniteBTMusic 2.0