Forum

TOPIC: Spider-Man 4 Scrapped

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386022

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
EvilWall;386017 wrote:
The world does not need a fucking World of Warcraft Movie.
...unless it was fully CGI...yeah, W3-esque awesomeness has been missing for a long time now.
Signature
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386025

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
EvilWall;386017 wrote:
The world does not need a fucking World of Warcraft Movie.
While I would agree with you, I think with Sam Raimi behind it, it might be actually worth it. Up until Sony dictated what he would and would not do with the Spider-Man series (ie Spider-Man 3 he did not want to bring in Venom he felt it was way too early to introduce him to the series) he was kickin' ass.

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386026

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
He has always kicked ass. =/
Signature

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386028

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I thought Drag me to Hell was awesome, really looking forward to whatever he does next. As much as I wanted to see what he did with Spidey 4 (hopefully something good), I'm not devastated by this. Sony better not fuck it up more though.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386032

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Spider-Man 3 failed hard because they went in way to many directions. They could have written that movie just around Sandman and it probably would have worked better. Venom was a throw away character. They probably should have called that movie Spiderman Forever.How can you screw up a movie when you have 40+ years of character development and story arcs?

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386033

• Duraly
  • Level 10
Fuck WoW! I would rather see Evil Dead 4 or, anything that puts Raimi behind the camera and Bruce Campbell in front of it.
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386035

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
JoEDigiTECH;386032 wrote:
Spider-Man 3 failed hard because they went in way to many directions. They could have written that movie just around Sandman and it probably would have worked better. Venom was a throw away character. They probably should have called that movie Spiderman Forever.How can you screw up a movie when you have 40+ years of character development and story arcs?
when you decide not to use any of that and do stuff like turn the movie into a musical for 15 minutes.

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386052

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
good All of the Spider-Man Movies sucked

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386059

This pretty much sums up Spiderman 3 The franchise needed a reboot after that disaster called Spiderman 3... Hopefully they tell the story right and make Gwen Stacy Peter Parkers love interest... The Night Gwen Stacy *spoiler* arc writes itself...The only thing i dread is if they make Zach Efron or some Nickelodeon/Disney channel kid Spiderman and Hannah Montana Gwen Stacy or MJ... Then it would completely ruin it for me...As for the Warcraft movie... The studios plan on making the Warcraft movie the same way they made Avatar (special effects, 3D ect)... Blizzard wants to pull out all the stops to make this the next Avatar... The script is being written by the guy who wrote Saving Private Ryan and The Patriot so you know its going to have over the top battle scenes...Personally i would rather have Rami do an Evil Dead 4 or an Evil Dead prequel... Maybe Bruce Campbell can be Leeroy Jenkins :P
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*

Spider-Man 4 Scrapped 9 years 10 months ago #386083

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
ssj100matt, I agree with you, the true Gwen Stacy arc should have been done. Let's face it, Peter's character is built based on loss and the fear of losing friends and loved ones.