Forum

TOPIC: Holy Crap! MMPR 2010!!!

Holy Crap! MMPR 2010!!! 9 years 11 months ago #385544

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Haha OMG they are bring back THE Might Morphing Power Rangers (sort of)[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/gQ_pymdYCWU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/gQ_pymdYCWU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]I thought the Green Ranger guy was doing MMA fighting now? It's kinda cool that they are going back to the original 'Power Rangers' (after changing the name like 20 times!). Will this be the decade of bringing 90's tv shows back? If so, I want my Herman's Head return.Go Go Power Rangers!!! LoL I remember rushing home from elementary school to catch this show and fighting my sister to watch it on my parents color tv (we both had like 9' inch B/W tv's.Edit: So I'm confused now, this may not new Power Rangers show (this video may have been fan made) but they Are bringing out a new toy line for the original Power Rangers supposedly, and will air the old show(?) to coincide with it.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Holy Crap! MMPR 2010!!! 9 years 11 months ago #385545

• LowVoltag3
duuude... I used to be the biggest fucking power rangers fan of all time. I used to have a morpher that I would carry around everywhere I go.Remember the day they were going to reveal who the white ranger was.... and that was all we would talk about in school....LOL God those were great memories....Omfg... .after watching that trailer... It still looks amazing....And the first power rangers movie is still one of the greatest of all time.

Holy Crap! MMPR 2010!!! 9 years 11 months ago #385550

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
LoL, I was like 14 when the first movie came out and me and one of my favorite cousins couldn't wait to see it, :p I remember I was in California for Spring Break when the White Ranger was revealed, I had twin cousins who wouldn't shut up when the show was on which really pissed me off, haha.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Holy Crap! MMPR 2010!!! 9 years 11 months ago #385657

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
I had such a crush on Kimberly. lol

Holy Crap! MMPR 2010!!! 9 years 11 months ago #385716

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Holy Crap! MMPR 2010!!! 9 years 11 months ago #385721

• LowVoltag3
Burr;385716 wrote: LMFAO will dont steal anything on the way out!!!! omfg....

Holy Crap! MMPR 2010!!! 9 years 10 months ago #385796

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
"A gay Jew? Jesus Christ!" Genius sketch.

Holy Crap! MMPR 2010!!! 9 years 10 months ago #386628

• kadosho
  • Level 10
The original MMPR, I too was surprised to see it back on the air.Maybe the show is taking a temp break. Its fun to see the remastered episodes (its been under production for 5 years). ^^;
[gamercard]kadosho[/gamercard]JKOrochinagi KOF fans uniteBTMusic 2.0