Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura 9 years 8 months ago #384867

• agn
  • Administrator
The show is half stupid half great. These "reporters" were all horribly scripted and horribly painful to watch. Jessie shouldn't be acting surprised when he hears some of the info, he knows all of the info mentioned and shouldnt pretend it's the first time he is hearing it. The trip to ground zero was stupid, the trip to the evidence at hangar 17 was lame. The BEST part of the show was clearly the mythbusters segment on super-thermite. I've read almost everything about 9/11 but never heard the theory of the thermite being added to paint. One of the biggest issues people brought up was how could you wire explosives in the building, surely someone would see, etc. I always felt that contractors could have done it, but it would still leave explosives tied around support beams. The painted explosives makes TOTAL SENSE and adds more credibility to the use of it to cause a bottom explosion in all three buildings. The demonstration also makes it pretty hard to counter since the difference between both fires was dramatic. If you still think 9/11 was done by arabs with boxcutters I think you're just being ignorant. There is no way the official story could have happened, with all the evidence we've seen to date. Jessie has some shitty TV producers working with him, but I admire his decision to do the show to get the info out. He said he was paid off the last time he had a show on MSNBC, they cancelled it before it was aired but paid him anyhow.Also, the notion that the black boxes weren't recovered is so stupid and far fetched that I cant believe any official can reply with a straight face.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura 9 years 8 months ago #384873

• LowVoltag3
agn;384867 wrote:
The show is half stupid half great. These "reporters" were all horribly scripted and horribly painful to watch. Jessie shouldn't be acting surprised when he hears some of the info, he knows all of the info mentioned and shouldnt pretend it's the first time he is hearing it. The trip to ground zero was stupid, the trip to the evidence at hangar 17 was lame. The BEST part of the show was clearly the mythbusters segment on super-thermite. I've read almost everything about 9/11 but never heard the theory of the thermite being added to paint. One of the biggest issues people brought up was how could you wire explosives in the building, surely someone would see, etc. I always felt that contractors could have done it, but it would still leave explosives tied around support beams. The painted explosives makes TOTAL SENSE and adds more credibility to the use of it to cause a bottom explosion in all three buildings. The demonstration also makes it pretty hard to counter since the difference between both fires was dramatic. If you still think 9/11 was done by arabs with boxcutters I think you're just being ignorant. There is no way the official story could have happened, with all the evidence we've seen to date. Jessie has some shitty TV producers working with him, but I admire his decision to do the show to get the info out. He said he was paid off the last time he had a show on MSNBC, they cancelled it before it was aired but paid him anyhow.Also, the notion that the black boxes weren't recovered is so stupid and far fetched that I cant believe any official can reply with a straight face.
Scot, they actually FOUND the Super Thermite in multiple samples of the dust! Those are the actual "Nano Thermite paint chips" that were found in the dust. Here, Straight from M.I.T.
Military Reloads with NanotechSmaller. Cheaper. Nastier. Those are the guiding principles behind the military's latest bombs. The secret ingredient: nanotechnology that makes for a bigger boom.Nanotechnology is grabbing headlines for its potential in advancing the life sciences and computing research, but the Department of Defense (DoD) found another use: a new class of weaponry that uses energy-packed nanometals to create powerful, compact bombs.With funding from the U.S. government, Sandia National Laboratories, the Los Alamos National Laboratory, and the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory are researching how to manipulate the flow of energy within and between molecules, a field known as nanoenergentics, which enables building more lethal weapons such as "cave-buster bombs" that have several times the detonation force of conventional bombs such as the "daisy cutter" or MOAB (mother of all bombs).Researchers can greatly increase the power of weapons by adding materials known as superthermites that combine nanometals such as nanoaluminum with metal oxides such as iron oxide, according to Steven Son, a project leader in the Explosives Science and Technology group at Los Alamos."The advantage (of using nanometals) is in how fast you can get their energy out," Son says.Son says that the chemical reactions of superthermites are faster and therefore release greater amounts of energy more rapidly."Superthermites can increase the (chemical) reaction time by a thousand times," Son says, resulting in a very rapid reactive wave.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: