Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura 9 years 11 months ago #384452

• LowVoltag3
Awesome TV series about conspiracies, with host Jesse Ventura.Here's part one of the first episode. It's about HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.)[youtube]uh2gbJA898s[/youtube]Pt 2Pt 3Pt 4
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura 9 years 11 months ago #384453

• LowVoltag3
Here's Episode 2. It's about 9/11. Some very interesting things you'll see in this episode about the black boxes. Here's Part 1[youtube]YJR3LFu3i9c[/youtube]Pt 2Pt 3Pt 4

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura 9 years 11 months ago #384454

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I heard someone was yelling at Jesse in some interview a while ago, but I never followed it up. Did it have something to do with this show, BuckFarack?
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura 9 years 11 months ago #384455

• LowVoltag3
Yea, it was Jim Norton. It's was on the opie and anthony show. They got into a heated argument.Here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvKgj_EjUDw

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura 9 years 11 months ago #384460

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Yeah, I listen to Opie and Anthony everyday. They have had Jesse on three times before. It always gets heated. They were agreeing on most of the stuff he was saying, except 9/11, but what got the argument going was immigration. Jesse got so upset he left. If you want to listen to the whole interview pm me. I have it backed up.

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura 9 years 11 months ago #384461

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
Hahah that's nuts. It seems like the argument was all about stuff that wasn't even said. WTF.. Then again it could just be how it was edited..
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura 9 years 11 months ago #384464

• LowVoltag3
Burr;384461 wrote:
Hahah that's nuts. It seems like the argument was all about stuff that wasn't even said. WTF.. Then again it could just be how it was edited..
yea it was edited. that was pretty much a summary of the 2 hr interview. They were talking about immigration.

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura 9 years 11 months ago #384465

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Burr;384461 wrote:
Opie wanted to tape the whole thing for marketing but Sirius/XM said no. That is why you see the edits.As for Jesse's show, it is kind of comical. It's not what is being said but the way it is filmed. Some of the interviews could have been more in-depth and titles should have been used, like the senior FBI agent. I don't think it ever said he was retired but he retired in 2002. The token sceptic is hilarious. Either they hired some retard off of the street or he is an actor with horrible skills. Jesse's visit to the WTC bit was a bit nonsense too. 8 years after 9/11 and you're now going down to the WTC to find evidence Jesse? And of course doors are going to locked at an airport, Jesse.The narrator has some horrible lines. "Jesse is going into stealth mode." Really? Really?

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura 9 years 11 months ago #384467

• LowVoltag3
Token White Guy;384465 wrote:
Opie wanted to tape the whole thing for marketing but Sirius/XM said no. That is why you see the edits.As for Jesse's show, it is kind of comical. It's not what is being said but the way it is filmed. Some of the interviews could have been more in-depth and titles should have been used, like the senior FBI agent. I don't think it ever said he was retired but he retired in 2002. The token sceptic is hilarious. Either they hired some retard off of the street or he is an actor with horrible skills. Jesse's visit to the WTC bit was a bit nonsense too. 8 years after 9/11 and you're now going down to the WTC to find evidence Jesse? And of course doors are going to locked at an airport, Jesse.The narrator has some horrible lines. "Jesse is going into stealth mode." Really? Really?
No doubt, Jesse Ventura is an amazing TV presence. He knows how to make the show very entertaining. As far as "in-depth" goes, it's very hard, when there are so many things to look at and you only have 40 minutes. I do wish they got rid of the TruTv narrator guy. He does have some very cheesy lines and even some incorrect lines. For example, he said that WTC7 fell in the same exact way as the towers. As far as him going down to the WTC site, I could understand that. Jesse trying to sneak into hanger 17, yea that was a bit comical. I think that time could have been used a little better. But I think they did a very, very good job with the story of the black boxes. That really came through, and left no doubt in my mind that the black boxes were actually found. I also did some research about mike malone, and he has articles written about him and his buddy in 2004.

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura 9 years 11 months ago #384851

• LowVoltag3
Episode 3 -Global Warming (They managed to add Climategate at the end.)[youtube]gR4CLU1WjpY[/youtube]Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5
  • Page: