Forum

TOPIC: Paranormal Activity

Paranormal Activity 9 years 9 months ago #382099

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
What a shit movie.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Paranormal Activity 9 years 9 months ago #382100

I actually kind of liked it. Wouldn't spend money to see it again, won't buy the DVD but it was not a bad movie. It was a movie that is watched from behind a video camera in just about the same quality so I wasn't really expecting a blockbuster or anything. For this time of year, I'd say it was worth it. I thought the tricks and effects they had were kind of cool but almost every single one of the "scares" were predictable which really lead me to wonder how people actually were "too scared to stay in the theaters". Maybe its just me and I'm too desesitized...
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]

Paranormal Activity 9 years 9 months ago #382109

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Agreed Token. NOTHING in the movie scared me and I am easily scared by movies. I was amazed at the "scariest movie ever!" comments being thrown around.The Ouija board part was somewhat freaky, but at the same time it made me think this: If a goddamn demon thing makes FIRE out of NOTHING in my house and burns a message into a fucking Ouija board I'm gonna call the ghostbusters and GET OUT. I'm not gonna stay there and try and talk to it like a douchebag or sit on the couch and cry like a little bitch.

Paranormal Activity 9 years 9 months ago #382113

Nut_Man;382109 wrote:
If a goddamn demon thing makes FIRE out of NOTHING in my house and burns a message into a fucking Ouija board I'm gonna call the ghostbusters and GET OUT. I'm not gonna stay there and try and talk to it like a douchebag or sit on the couch and cry like a little bitch.
That is something that they actually pointed out in the movie a couple of times that
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]

Paranormal Activity 9 years 9 months ago #382115

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Yeah I know, but still, running sounds a whole lot better than sticking around and crying and letting your douchebag boyfriend act like a retarded douchebag.

Paranormal Activity 9 years 9 months ago #382132

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I watched it on my computer... (legally right?). I'm glad I didn't pay for it/watching it in shitty quality at night in my bed probably added to the movie. There were some freaky scenes (the dragging out of bed thing was kind of fucked up) but it certainly did not live up all the crazy the hype. Good, but not great.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake