Forum

TOPIC: The Super Hero Squad Show

The Super Hero Squad Show 9 years 9 months ago #381478

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Cartoon Network is airing this cool lil show. If I were a kid today, this would probably be one of my favorite Saturday morning cartoons. I'm really liking comic book related cartoons they have out now (Batman:The Brave and The Bold, Spectacular Spider-man, Wolverine & The X-men, The Fantastic Four, world's greatest superheroes, ect.) and I'll add this one to the list.I actually like little action figures that have for TSHSS, very Playskool like, I was at ToysRUs the other day with my niece and ran into these figures (If I had a kid, I'd soo buy these lol). I also thought about picking up the Marvel Super Hero Squad game because it seems fun though I'm not sure if the difficulty would be too easy (reminds me of the Lego games of recent).Check out the toon, it's fun though really aimed at kids.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Super Hero Squad Show 9 years 9 months ago #381512

I read this title as 'Super Hero Quad Show'Needless to say, I'm greatly disappointed.

The Super Hero Squad Show 9 years 9 months ago #381988

• True
  • Stage A - 1
The latest episode has a multitude of Marvel super heroes AND and cameo by Stan Lee in the likes of the Marvel movies of late (you'll have to listen for him).

The Super Hero Squad Show 9 years 9 months ago #382508

• True
  • Stage A - 1
In the Episode: 'Hulk Talk Smack', we finally get the answer to the question that Storm (Played by Halle Berry) asks in the first X-men movie when Battling Toad on the Statue of Liberty."What happens to a Toad when it's struck by Lightning?". Funny little nod right there.