Forum

TOPIC: Silent Hill 2

Silent Hill 2 10 years 5 months ago #378542

• R3quiem
  • Stage B - 3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Silent Hill 2 10 years 5 months ago #378544

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
Nice to see it is confirmed, had been a rumor ever since the first one came out. I highly enjoyed the first one too, has some legitimately creepy moments.Plz dont be shitty
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Silent Hill 2 10 years 5 months ago #378548

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
The first one is a SOLID horror flick with GREAT effects, but I heard the second is being made by some different people.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Silent Hill 2 10 years 5 months ago #378641

protip: pyramid head will play a pivotal badguy role again, even though he's not supposed to be in the first one. pyramid head is a manifestation of James' (SH2) sexual frustration, not some OMG HE'S GONNA KILL US ALL monster.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

Silent Hill 2 10 years 5 months ago #378649

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
protip2: "Akira Yamaoka and I agree that Red P is not just a creation of James. Saying that Red Pyramid was solely conceived by James in Silent Hill 2 is just one of the explanations for his existence. James is just one point of view. Another perspective is to remember that Silent Hill existed before James and that Red P was one of the executioners in the original history of the town. So clearly, there is not one particular or exclusive manifestation of him as an entity.My version of the Red P was adapted from the perspective of the female characters. I felt it important that their psyche influence his shape, dress and physicality."- Christophe Gans
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

Silent Hill 2 10 years 5 months ago #378666

DeadMan;378649 wrote:
My version of the Red P was adapted from the perspective of the female characters. I felt it important that their psyche influence his shape, dress and physicality."- Christophe Gans
And yet, he looks almost identical to his original version. Homecoming also has no reason for him to be in it. Have you wondered why he wasn't in 3 or 4, but in the American-created Homecoming and the movie? It's obvious the actual DEVELOPERS, not just the music producer (who I respect VERY much, don't get me wrong. I bought the SH4 soundtrack) believe that he shouldn't be overused, and CERTAINLY shouldn't be the mascot for the whole series.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

Silent Hill 2 7 years 6 months ago #397346

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
[youtube]KMWrZmD0AN4[/youtube]Yes, Sean Bean is back in it! But will they mention his wife from the first movie, and wasn't his daughter a Brunette?
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo