Forum

TOPIC: World Of Warcraft movie to be directed by Sam Raimi

World Of Warcraft movie to be directed by Sam Raimi 9 years 4 months ago #374851

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
Some late breaking news coming out of the SDCC. Apparently Sam Raimi has officially been confirmed to direct the World Of Warcraft movie.http://www.aintitcool.com/node/41761Here is the official press release.http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Blizzard-Entertainment-and-bw-1083876236.html?x=0
The administrator has disabled public write access.

World Of Warcraft movie to be directed by Sam Raimi 9 years 4 months ago #374854

• Duraly
  • Level 10
Not a huge WoW fan. But, I love me some Sam Rami. Maybe Bruce Campbell can get some love in this movie. I would love to see him in a smart-assed cameo role.
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]

World Of Warcraft movie to be directed by Sam Raimi 9 years 4 months ago #374857

Meh on both fronts.

World Of Warcraft movie to be directed by Sam Raimi 9 years 4 months ago #374879

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I think the name of the project is just Warcraft, but that's nitpicking.I heard it's gonna revolve around the Alliance, which is kinda lame. I'd be more interested in a movie that actually shows things more from the Horde perspective, as not many fantasy movies really portray orcs as anything but bad. At the very least I hope they don't get portrayed as just blindly evil and stupid, just for the sake of simplicity and pandering to an audience unfamiliar with the actual lore.I suppose it's more likely that this will fall flat on its face, but I'm willing to give it a chance with both Blizzard and someone like Raimi involved.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

World Of Warcraft movie to be directed by Sam Raimi 9 years 4 months ago #374911

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
This movie is going to be retarded, just like WoW players.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

World Of Warcraft movie to be directed by Sam Raimi 9 years 4 months ago #374920

• snipy3
  • Level 1
Movies I'd rather see made:CoD4 MWHalo (Peter Jackson's next great trilogy)Pong, the movieIt's Over 9000!!! -The MovieYou get my point.

World Of Warcraft movie to be directed by Sam Raimi 3 years 4 months ago #399720

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
First Footage of the WarCraft Movie!
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo