Forum

TOPIC: V The Series Remake

V The Series Remake 9 years 3 months ago #389435

Not even that Aliens/Predator easter egg can make this show any better.
Land Of The Free, Indeed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

V The Series Remake 9 years 3 months ago #389440

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
True;389433 wrote:
I been watching every episode, this last one was pretty decent. TigerClaw, I don;t get that easter egg thing, what's that about?
That's a good question, Perhaps the producers are fans of the Alien movies and just threw that in there. I'm fine with it, I just think its a nice little nod.

V The Series Remake 9 years 3 months ago #389486

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
The Canadian network that airs it has such faith in the show that they've dropped it and put it on one of their lesser affiliates. I don't suspect there will be another season. It's a shame too, since it's nice having another show film nearby. If there is a second season, they need to get a better CGI crew. The enhanced sets, ships, etc are awful. They over use bloom and look totally fake.

V The Series Remake 9 years 3 months ago #389487

Decipher;389486 wrote:
The Canadian network that airs it has such faith in the show that they've dropped it and put it on one of their lesser affiliates. I don't suspect there will be another season. It's a shame too, since it's nice having another show film nearby. If there is a second season, they need to get a better CGI crew. The enhanced sets, ships, etc are awful. They over use bloom and look totally fake.
I agree with that they need better CGI and you can add better writers as well.
Land Of The Free, Indeed.