Forum

TOPIC: V The Series Remake

V The Series Remake 10 years 4 months ago #368769

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
ABC will be airing a remake of the classic V series. Its about alien lizards disguised as humans living among us, and the group of humans who joined the resistance to expose the truth about them.Check out the Preview Trailer.[youtube]ahjPQjQGdbU[/youtube]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

V The Series Remake 10 years 4 months ago #368770

Juliet from Lost and Tom Baldwin from 4400, I'm in.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

V The Series Remake 10 years 4 months ago #368771

• Duraly
  • Level 10
Guess this means Juliet IS dead. Frown..I guess she can come back for small parts and flashbacks. But on the other side..Fuck yeah!!! I loved V when I was a kid. Can't wait!!!!!
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]

V The Series Remake 10 years 4 months ago #368777

• Kropotkin
  • Level 6
I really liked V as a kid so to see it return like this is great to see. Oh and don't watch the original series, it hasn't aged well!
XBL Tag: Kropotkin

V The Series Remake 10 years 4 months ago #368868

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Looks pretty good. I need a replacement for Terminator:TSCC and this should fit that bill nicely. "Inara" looks not-as-hot with short hair though, and it's too bad Alan Tudyk is only listed as cast in the pilot and not the subsequent episodes.

V The Series Remake 10 years 4 months ago #369933

• Jason 51
  • Level 4
I never heard of the original but this seems interesting. The trailer I watched was kinda long it seems that it gave alot away.
[gamercard]Jason 51[/gamercard]

V The Series Remake 10 years 4 months ago #369957

The original miniseries was good. Except for the damn hot air balloons. Well, at least it can't be as bad the the actual series that came afterward the miniseries.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

V The Series Remake 10 years 4 months ago #369958

I never seen then the original show, but judging from that trailer looks like the show is going to pretty awesome.

V The Series Remake 10 years 4 months ago #370031

• Thomigirl
  • Level 1
Pass. The original was a cult classic. I hate when overpaid execs run out of original ideas and start recycling stuff. Oh, and eff ABC, they keep cancelling good shows.

V The Series Remake 10 years 4 months ago #370999

Looks pretty cool.Is this a min-series or an actual show?Only time I ever saw anything of the original was on I Love the 80's.