Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Questions About Lost

Questions About Lost 10 years 5 months ago #364358

• Jason 51
  • Level 4
Okay I am confused about Season 5. Spoilers Ahead...Now that the island went back to the 70's where did the other island people go? I know Sawyer,Juliet, and Miles are there but where is Rose, Bernard, Farraday, and the other random no name survivors?
[gamercard]Jason 51[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Questions About Lost 10 years 5 months ago #364458

• SageClaw
  • Stage B - 3
Well I am not an obsessive fan of the show but I do watch it (against my better judgment sometimes) but I will be damned if that isn't a good question, one that I didn't even think to ask.Then again, the show is chock full of good questions... and just as many really dumb answers.(Oh and you forgot Jin on Team Sawyer)
"Well if I knew what I was talking about do you really think I would waste it on an Internet Forum?" SageClaw

Questions About Lost 10 years 5 months ago #364526

• Beta76
  • Level 5
Farraday is still with Sawyer, and the Dharma Initiative. We haven't seen Rose or Bernard, but you know they are probably alive, and roaming around the island in the 70's.

Questions About Lost 10 years 5 months ago #364752

• Mayor Young
  • Administrator
Farraday is still with Sawyer? How do you know? I have a bad memory so feel free to set me straight but the last time I remember seeing him was when they first showed up in the past and were trying to convince Dharma they were from Tahiti. I can't recall him in any of the three years later scenes and hasn't gotten more than a mention since. Seems to me if he was around Miles would have referred Hurley to Farraday for their time travel discussion. What do you guys think?

Questions About Lost 10 years 5 months ago #364753

• jbo2891
  • Level 2
Mr. Young;364752 wrote:
Farraday is still with Sawyer? How do you know? I have a bad memory so feel free to set me straight but the last time I remember seeing him was when they first showed up in the past and were trying to convince Dharma they were from Tahiti. I can't recall him in any of the three years later scenes and hasn't gotten more than a mention since. Seems to me if he was around Miles would have referred Hurley to Farraday for their time travel discussion. What do you guys think?
When Jack, Kate, and Hurley returned to the island in 1977, Sawyer mentioned Faraday. Jack asked, "He's here?" Sawyer responded, "Not anymore." http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Daniel_FaradayBy the way, that conversation between Miles and Hurley was great.
"It could be a crackhead dat got hold to the wrong stuff!"[gamercard]jbo2891[/gamercard][psnid]jbo2891[/psnid]

Questions About Lost 10 years 5 months ago #364759

• Duraly
  • Level 10
If you remember back to the (I believe) first or second episode this season, Faraday was helping with the mining work at the orchid in the 70s. I have a suspicion Faraday may be killed in the "incident or accident" that has been talked about since season 2 or 3.
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]

Questions About Lost 10 years 5 months ago #364762

• jbo2891
  • Level 2
Duraly;364759 wrote:
If you remember back to the (I believe) first or second episode this season, Faraday was helping with the mining work at the orchid in the 70s. I have a suspicion Faraday may be killed in the "incident or accident" that has been talked about since season 2 or 3.
...or eaten by a Polar Bear, lol
"It could be a crackhead dat got hold to the wrong stuff!"[gamercard]jbo2891[/gamercard][psnid]jbo2891[/psnid]

Questions About Lost 10 years 5 months ago #364782

• Beta76
  • Level 5
We still haven't seen what was really going on when Farraday passed by Dr. Candle in the Orchid station. Dr. Candle is the asian dude that was making the Dharma video. I think he's Miles dad, and that baby in the beggining of the season was Miles.

Questions About Lost 10 years 5 months ago #365514

• Mayor Young
  • Administrator
Beta was wrong about Farraday but spot on about Miles! Farraday returns!!!!!!!! :-)

Questions About Lost 10 years 5 months ago #365523

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
I'm amazed I forgotten about what the mum looked like at the beginning of the season.
Signature
  • Page: