Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Dora The Explorer Grows Up

Dora The Explorer Grows Up 10 years 7 months ago #364523

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
I would tap that ass
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dora The Explorer Grows Up 10 years 7 months ago #364545

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
JUSTINFL;364523 wrote:
I would tap that ass
Fifteen years from now Dora grows up to be an ass-kicking Latin librarian woman that travels the world and fights vampires and other monsters. She rides into battle with her trusty Maserati (and pet monkey), and decapitates shit with a Spanish epee. I am a firm believer that cartoon characters should grow with the generation they taught.http://stephenrsjr.deviantart.com/art/Dora-Boots-Colored-41035618
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Dora The Explorer Grows Up 10 years 7 months ago #364582

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
Only thing that pisses me off is that the new Dora is for the toys only, not the tv show (at least for now). That sucks, as I was looking forward to NOT watching the same damn episode 500 times over (unlike Spongebob & Fairly Oddparents, which I can apparently watch again and again while my brain turns to mush).Anyone else think the parents who get so outraged over such inane bullshit are likely the ones with the most fucked up kids?

Dora The Explorer Grows Up 10 years 7 months ago #365386

• Firecube
  • Level 10
-Beck-;363517 wrote:
Bratz on the other hand would have a handbag (full of coke no doubt), high heels, sheer stockings, a tube top, and more makeup on than Mimi Bobeck.
Dude, everytime I seen those commercials, I think of Hollywood hookers and the kids that hang out at Wall-Mart with nothing better to do than gossip about shoes and text with cell phones that aren't even activated.
Noble and true, you are the hero other heroes aspire to be. You are a natural leader, selfless and kind, who will put the lives of others above your own, and are steadfast in your pursuit of justice.
Firecube\'s space....

Dora The Explorer Grows Up 10 years 7 months ago #365395

• malvado
  • Level 3
the chick that does the voice of dora's backpack goes to my college... it's kinda weird

Dora The Explorer Grows Up 10 years 6 months ago #365459

• Thomigirl
  • Level 1
How about coming up with an original idea instead of beatin' this one to death?

Dora The Explorer Grows Up 10 years 6 months ago #365476

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
Thomigirl;365459 wrote:
Uh, because Dora merchandise sells bajillions...that's why. ;)They expanded with Diego's own show. I'm sure a Boots, Isa, or Pirate Pigs spin-off is on the way!

Dora The Explorer Grows Up 10 years 6 months ago #365478

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Thomigirl;365459 wrote:
Original doesn't pay the bills in television... actually quality doesn't even pay the bills.

Dora The Explorer Grows Up 10 years 6 months ago #365482

• Thomigirl
  • Level 1
JoEDigiTECH;365478 wrote:
Original doesn't pay the bills in television... actually quality doesn't even pay the bills.
Someone else said it - Rugrats bombed when they 'aged' them. They freakin' stripped Strawberry Shortcake of her femininity (cuz I guess us girls don't wear dresses anymore) and she's not rollin' in the dough! What's next - Diego grows a mustache and gets a tattoo?

Dora The Explorer Grows Up 10 years 5 months ago #368337

Burr;363513 wrote:
Actually she ended up looking like this.. Which isn't quite so bad. I dunno. I can see why it's not the greatest thing, but overall people put too much stock into silly crap like this. As adults we read a lot more out of images than kids ever do because we have so much more experience and connotations to draw upon that would never occur to them.
Like how this picture with the negative space in the background isn't actually negative space, but she's actually falling into a vat of man batter?
After all, I am a doctor.
  • Page: