Forum

TOPIC: The Obama Deception

The Obama Deception 10 years 7 months ago #362503

• LowVoltag3
Alex Jones' newest documentary, this is a must watch documentary that's out early, it's out officially on the 15th. Everyone should watch this, it's a very powerful documentary, and very informative. [youtube]<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>[/youtube]WATCH THIS FILM!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Obama Deception 10 years 7 months ago #362542

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
You are the most uninteresting person I have ever come across. You can't even recommend movies that dont have to do with this goverment conspiracy bullshit? Fuck get a personality dude.

The Obama Deception 10 years 7 months ago #362543

• -Beck-
  • Stage A - 1
I agree with Zidy. What YOU really need to see is how blind you are to differing opinions. Documentaries provide their own truth's, not THE truth. Truth is subjective, rarely objective, and everyone can be right in some way. Belief is not truth either. Belief is deeply personal and even more subjective than truth. TL;DR : Be more open to differing opinions. It may save you from embarrassment someday.

The Obama Deception 10 years 7 months ago #362790

• LowVoltag3
Updated with almost DVD quality version.

The Obama Deception 10 years 7 months ago #362791

So a politician was lying?huh...

The Obama Deception 10 years 7 months ago #362815

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
I'm just loving Obama's presidency. I mean, liberals got to blame someone for shit for eight years. Now it's my turn, Obama is fucking up America and he's the reason people die. Take that you fucking hippies.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The Obama Deception 10 years 7 months ago #362830

• Kellz
  • Level 4
We get it you don't like government.
Feel free to add me to your friends list.
Xbox Live gamertag: Kellz ROCPlaystation ID: Kellz2010

The Obama Deception 10 years 7 months ago #362837

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
EvilWall;362815 wrote:
I'm just loving Obama's presidency. I mean, liberals got to blame someone for shit for eight years. Now it's my turn, Obama is fucking up America and he's the reason people die. Take that you fucking hippies.
That's the beauty of being a conspiracy theorist (or one of those kooky libertarians like me), it's always your turn! :rockon:
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!