Forum

TOPIC: Dollhouse

Dollhouse 10 years 8 months ago #360272

Sooooo, Anyone watch Joss Whedon's Dollhouse? I'll have to watch a few more epsisodes to decide if I like it or not
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dollhouse 10 years 7 months ago #360655

• BCRenton
  • Level 4
AcquiredTarget;360272 wrote:
Sooooo, Anyone watch Joss Whedon's Dollhouse? I'll have to watch a few more epsisodes to decide if I like it or not
Word on the street says it's "meh".Anyone remember their history?History Lesson
[gamercard]BCRenton[/gamercard]
[IMG]

Dollhouse 10 years 7 months ago #360744

• SageClaw
  • Stage B - 3
AcquiredTarget;360272 wrote:
I am with you on the few more episodes "wait and see" approach. However I seriously dug the hot blond 'programmed' to be the SWATlike ass-kicker near the end. : ) She didn't say much but then again... she didn't have to.EDIT: Dichen Lachman... looked it up. Heh.
"Well if I knew what I was talking about do you really think I would waste it on an Internet Forum?" SageClaw

Dollhouse 10 years 7 months ago #360755

Wonder if she can switch between ass-kicking persona and nurse persona *sigh* so lonely
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

Dollhouse 10 years 7 months ago #360761

• Rob Himself
  • Level 9
  • Thank you received: 2
I am doing the "wait and see" approach as well but as with the past Joss Whedon shows it will probably get axed as soon as people start getting in to it.I hate that.:P

Dollhouse 10 years 7 months ago #360763

• Redertainment
  • Level 6
  • Thank you received: 6
I oddly feel the same way. Too bad though. If this show was on FX instead of Fox, the show might have a better chance to succeed. Also, we might get to see Elisha Dushku actually naked instead of broadcast TV naked.Damn that girl look hot.
The 2006 Time Magazine Man Of The Year is currently working on It Was In A Coffee Shop.

Dollhouse 10 years 7 months ago #360946

I <3 Eliza Dushku. I always meant to watch it from the beginning, but I either forgot or wasn't around at the time. It seems interesting enough to watch, at least once in a while, so maybe I can get into it before... well, anything bad happens.
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]