Forum

TOPIC: 81st Academy Awards Nominees Announced

81st Academy Awards Nominees Announced 10 years 8 months ago #358311

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
The nominees for the 81st Academy Awards have been announced, Check out the list. Source.
PICTUREThe Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonFrost/NixonMilkThe ReaderSlumdog MillionaireDIRECTORDanny Boyle - Slumdog MillionaireStephen Daldry - The ReaderClint Eastwood - ChangelingDavid Fincher - The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonRon Howard - Frost/NixonACTORRichard Jenkins - The VisitorFrank Langella - Frost/NixonSean Penn - MilkBrad Pitt - The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonMickey Rourke - The WrestlerACTRESSAnne Hathaway - Rachel Getting MarriedAngelina Jolie - ChangelingMelissa Leo - Frozen RiverMeryl Streep - DoubtKate Winslet - The ReaderSUPPORTING ACTORJosh Brolin - MilkRobert Downey Jr. - Tropic ThunderPhilip Seymour Hoffman - DoubtHeath Ledger - The Dark KnightMichael Shannon - Revolutionary RoadSUPPORTING ACTRESSAmy Adams - DoubtPenelope Cruz - Vicky Cristina BarcelonaViola Davis - DoubtTaraji P. Henson - The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonMarisa Tomei - The WrestlerORIGINAL SCREENPLAYCourtney Hunt - Frozen RiverMike Leigh - Happy-Go-LuckyMartin McDonagh - In BrugesDustin Lance Black - MilkAndrew Stanton & Jim Reardon - Wall-EADAPTED SCREENPLAYEric Roth & Robin Swicord - The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonJohn Patrick Shanley - DoubtPeter Morgan - Frost/NixonDavid Hare - The ReaderSimon Beaufoy - Slumdog MillionaireANIMATED FEATUREBoltKung Fu PandaWall-EFOREIGN LANGUAGE FILMDer Baader Meinhof KomplexThe ClassDeparturesRevancheWaltz With BashirART DIRECTIONChangelingThe Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonThe Dark KnightThe DuchessRevolutionary RoadCINEMATOGRAPHYTom Stern - ChangelingClaudio Miranda - The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonWally Pfister - The Dark KnightChris Menges & Roger Deakins - The ReaderAnthony Dod Mantle - Slumdog MillionaireDOCUMENTARY FEATUREThe Betrayal (Nerakhoon)Encounters at the End of the WorldThe GardenMan on WireTrouble the WaterDOCUMENTARY SHORTThe Conscience of Nhem EnThe Final InchSmile PinkiThe Witness - From the Balcony of Room 306ANIMATED SHORTLa Maison en Petits CubesLavatory - LovestoryOktapodiPrestoThis Way UpLIVE-ACTION SHORTAuf der Strecke (On the Line)Manon on the AsphaltNew BoyThe PigSpielzeugland (Toyland)VISUAL EFFECTSThe Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonThe Dark KnightIron ManCOSTUME DESIGNAustraliaThe Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonThe DuchessMilkRevolutionary RoadMAKEUPThe Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonThe Dark KnightHellboy II: The Golden ArmyFILM EDITINGThe Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonThe Dark KnightFrost/NixonMilkSlumdog MillionaireSOUND MIXINGThe Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonThe Dark KnightSlumdog MillionaireWall-EWantedSOUND EDITINGThe Dark KnightIron ManSlumdog MillionaireWall-EWantedORIGINAL SCOREAlexandre Desplat - The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonJames Newton Howard - DefianceDanny Elfman - MilkA.R. Rahman - Slumdog MillionaireThomas Newman - Wall-EORIGINAL SONG"Down to Earth" from Wall-E"Jai Ho" from Slumdog Millionaire"O Saya" from Slumdog Millionaire
I'm surprise to see Robert Downey Jr getting the nomination for Tropic Thunder. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

81st Academy Awards Nominees Announced 10 years 8 months ago #358312

TigerClaw;358311 wrote:
The nomenees for the 81st Academy Awards have been announced, Check out the list. Source.I'm surprise to see Robert Downey Jr getting the nomination for Tropic Thunder. :)
Agreed. I was hoping Heath would win, but now I kinda want Robert Downey Jr to get it.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

81st Academy Awards Nominees Announced 10 years 8 months ago #358327

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
Was surprised to see him nominated as well, pretty cool. I still hope Heath wins though.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

81st Academy Awards Nominees Announced 10 years 8 months ago #358339

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
As usual, Comedies get the shaft.

81st Academy Awards Nominees Announced 10 years 8 months ago #358346

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
I bet this Slumdog Millionaire shit wins everything.looks weak too.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

81st Academy Awards Nominees Announced 10 years 8 months ago #358348

• Burr
  • Thank you received: 6
I liked Slumdog Millionaire a lot. Of course I wouldn't mind if Milk takes home an award.
Co-host of Cat & Fox on AllGames.com!

81st Academy Awards Nominees Announced 10 years 8 months ago #358364

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I liked Slumdog a whole lot, deserves whatever it wins.
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake