Forum

TOPIC: 24: Day 7 (spoilers)

24: Day 7 (spoilers) 10 years 9 months ago #357619

So the 4 hour premier is over. It looks like 24 is doing the same stuff as usual. There's always a mole, or twoTorture is the only way to get infoJack rarely works with the help of the government and is usually being pursued by themSomeone is always undercoverChloe can hack anythingChloe is annoyingSomeone has a family member involved in a crisis that can be used as a tool for the terroristsStuff we haven't seen yet but I'm sure we will:Someone will sign a deal to get immunityThe President will be undermined by one of her cabinet membersAm I the only one who thinks the President's dilemma on whether or not to withdraw from Africa is a dumb one? American lives takes precedence over foreign ones. Wait a few days, fix the firewall, then send the troops in, end of story. For me 24 has gone down hill since Season 3, but I continue to watch it. If you can suspend your belief and all logic, it's still an enjoyable show.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

24: Day 7 (spoilers) 10 years 9 months ago #357626

You have a point , but strangely enough it still entertains me. My girl rolls her eyes everytime i want to watch it:eyes:. When she found out the premiere was a "two night 4 hour event" i looked at her kinda like this :D , and she got up and said " I'm getting on the computer " haha. I Love this show , even if it is the same thing over and over again
[gamercard]Pendragoon99[/gamercard] [psnid]Pendragoon99[/psnid]

24: Day 7 (spoilers) 10 years 9 months ago #357647

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Despite the usual formula, it still feels like a clean slate; surely beats making the best first 4 episodes EVAR only disappointing you for mostly the rest of the day (I'm looking at you, Season 6)
Signature

24: Day 7 (spoilers) 10 years 9 months ago #357660

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I like Chloe, and I like this season so far. We can look past last season but five was also pretty well done. I'm rewatching season one, it is slowly coming onto Hulu (so is season seven).
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

24: Day 7 (spoilers) 10 years 9 months ago #357665

• BauerCTU
  • Level 1
I'm so happy the Bauer Power Hour is back! It's been great so far, in my opinion. The third episode was the best of the first four, in my opinion.It's already looking like it'll surely trump the shit salad that was Season Six.I just hope ratings stay strong so that Fox doesn't put it on the chopping block... like they just did with Prison Break.(I'm feeling really bad for you Prison Break fans out there right now)

24: Day 7 (spoilers) 10 years 9 months ago #357748

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
I like that he's actually undercover now, more or less. It's a little bit of a twist.

24: Day 7 (spoilers) 10 years 9 months ago #357753

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Decipher;357748 wrote:
I like that he's actually undercover now, more or less. It's a little bit of a twist.
It's interesting that all the hard decisions some of the good guys are taking/deciding are already being played out this early.
Signature

24: Day 7 (spoilers) 10 years 9 months ago #357792

I am always thinking the same thing (about it repeating previous seasons) about the show but somehow I look past it. I am really enjoying this season so far.
PSN ID: deadwing34

24: Day 7 (spoilers) 10 years 7 months ago #361131

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
...assaulting and taking over the White House instead of the usual LA CTU facility; talk about having massive grapefruits.
Signature

24: Day 7 (spoilers) 10 years 7 months ago #361695

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Gouda Jouji wrote:
FUCK OFF TELEPHONE
Signature