Forum

TOPIC: The 11th Doctor

The 11th Doctor 10 years 9 months ago #356749

• Rob Himself
  • Level 9
  • Thank you received: 2
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The 11th Doctor 10 years 9 months ago #356753

...And cue the fans outrage over the new Doctor.
[gamercard]Detective Rocko[/gamercard]

The 11th Doctor 10 years 9 months ago #356756

• Rob Himself
  • Level 9
  • Thank you received: 2
Hes the same age as me 26 it feels strange the doctor is normally older i hope he can pull off the part.But i am dreading it if he plays some emo kid or whatever.

The 11th Doctor 10 years 9 months ago #356762

Meh. I'll give him a shot. Tennent's been kinda emo also. It'll be interesting. It would've been really interesting if they had someone a lot older.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

The 11th Doctor 10 years 9 months ago #356792

I just hope they give him more of a unique style compared to what I've seen so far. He just looks like some hipster I might pass by in the halls of my high school.More importantly, has anyone seen any of his previous work?
[gamercard]Detective Rocko[/gamercard]

The 11th Doctor 10 years 9 months ago #356842

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Well, in the episode of Confidential where they announced this, they showed clips of his previous work. He's pretty good - show's some real range. I can't say I'm totally happy with their choice (his head is HUGE), but I'm willing to give him a shot. I really liked Eccelston's portrayal, and Tennant was so different that he took a short while to grow on me. Now he's my favourite. Who knows? Same thing could be said for Matt Smith in a couple of years.