Forum

TOPIC: Fringe

Fringe 11 years 1 month ago #343735

Looks like JJ is doing it again with this show. I can't believe how heavily promoed this is on Australian tv.Another show I'll be watching regularly. Quality is up there with lost, prison break, 24 and heroes. Good Stuff.
Wii Code: 7582-1250-9302-3446 Mario Kart Wii: 3437-3369-6161 PSN Name: GunstarSilver Steam ID: GunstarSilver
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fringe 11 years 1 month ago #343783

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
GunstarSilver;343735 wrote:
Looks like JJ is doing it again with this show. I can't believe how heavily promoed this is on Australian tv.Another show I'll be watching regularly. Quality is up there with lost, prison break, 24 and heroes. Good Stuff.
Well, technically, it's on Tuesday (which is currently the best night on TV) since you have the return of House, that, Eureka (though finale is next week) and the Shield.
Signature

Fringe 11 years 1 month ago #344166

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Saw the Pilot and Ep. 2 and thought it was pretty good. The characters already have their cliche roles though which bugs me, but it seems liek they're going for a more easy to pick-up-and-watch sort of show than Lost. Because after season 2 of Lost, I just felt too overwhelmed to even think about catching up with the story, but this seems to have the seperate story each episode, but new info on the overall arc sort of thing going on.hard to suspend my disbelief for some of these things though, even though they make everything out to be explainable by science.

Fringe 11 years 1 month ago #344244

I didn't care for it. It felt like the final season of xfiles to me. It jumped the shark right around the "just a squirt" joke.

Fringe 11 years 1 month ago #344255

I really like this show. Too bad the ratings were below expectations. Something tells me Fox is gonna cancel another good show before its time.

Fringe 11 years 1 month ago #346023

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Oh yeah: =
Signature

Fringe 11 years 4 weeks ago #346863

• GH33DA
  • Stage A - 1
Considering the Sci-Fi Dramas like Battlestar and Sarah Connor...Considering the Sci-Fi marketing gimmicks like Knight Rider...Considering the only thing on TV besides Eureka and Heroes that actually has both action and a story is this...it's a welcome addition to the TV lineup. Now let's wait for FOX to fuck it up. http://www.gh33da.com/Massive/Massive.avi
Valleys Of NeptuneBuckFarack187;366915 wrote:
I don\'t even know why I still try.

Fringe 11 years 4 weeks ago #346864

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
GH33DA;346863 wrote: Cool. GIF that.

Fringe 11 years 4 weeks ago #346904

• GH33DA
  • Stage A - 1
Token White Guy;346864 wrote:
Cool. GIF that.
Valleys Of NeptuneBuckFarack187;366915 wrote:
I don\'t even know why I still try.

Fringe 11 years 4 weeks ago #346970

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
the show is fun enough to watch, but the writing seems so amatuerish. they figure things out in a snap, the big evil corporation is called "Massive Dynamic" which I'm sure I came up with in 9th grade when I was writing my james bond fanfiction, and the characters are just too damn cliched.it held my interest for 3 episodes and now i have no urge to go back.