Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Angelina Jolie as Catwoman?

Angelina Jolie as Catwoman? 11 years 3 months ago #336271

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
linkI don't want the Riddler in the next movie. I don't care if Depp's playing him. The Riddler's too fucking cartoony. And why is the Penguin too far fetched for Nolan? The Penguin, unlike the Riddler, has serious "dark" potential.They don't have to make him look like DeVito. They could probably work around the whole penguin thing altogether. He's the biggest villain left in the gallery. It'd be a fucking shame if he wasn't in the next one. Penguin and Deadshot. Penguin and Catwoman. Penguin and Bane. It doesn't matter what the combo is. I gots to have me some Penguin in The Dark Knight Returns.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Angelina Jolie as Catwoman? 11 years 3 months ago #336416

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
Feelgood;336271 wrote:
linkI don't want the Riddler in the next movie. I don't care if Depp's playing him. The Riddler's too fucking cartoony. And why is the Penguin too far fetched for Nolan? The Penguin, unlike the Riddler, has serious "dark" potential.They don't have to make him look like DeVito. They could probably work around the whole penguin thing altogether. He's the biggest villain left in the gallery. It'd be a fucking shame if he wasn't in the next one. Penguin and Deadshot. Penguin and Catwoman. Penguin and Bane. It doesn't matter what the combo is. I gots to have me some Penguin in The Dark Knight Returns.
the Riddler is just as cartoony as the Joker

Angelina Jolie as Catwoman? 11 years 3 months ago #336448

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
JUSTINFL;336416 wrote:
And I'd expect Fox to be a narrator for the Pen's stand-alone scenes. XD
Signature

Angelina Jolie as Catwoman? 11 years 3 months ago #336553

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
JUSTINFL;336416 wrote:
I don't know, I kind of see where he's coming from. The Joker started off as this madman back in the 40's, then became more of a silly guy in the 60's, then became more of a madman again back in the 70's. As best as I can recall, the Riddler was never really much of a creepy guy until they started playing with his character a bit back before I stopped reading comics in the early 90's.At the same time, I could see them changing things up and giving him an interesting twist. The Joker in Nolan's film is obviously not the Joker from the comics, and I think Depp is such a fantastic actor that, so long as the material is serviceable, he has the potential to turn into something special.I will say, though, the Johnny Depp as the Riddler rumor has been going around for almost 20 years now. The only difference is that I'm more inclined to believe that Depp would do it nowadays, given his obvious change in stance on the more popular, mainstream stuff a la Captain Jack Sparrow and all.

Angelina Jolie as Catwoman? 11 years 3 months ago #336557

• BSherrod
  • Level 4
Depp as the Riddler would be some hot shit.

Angelina Jolie as Catwoman? 11 years 3 months ago #336573

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
I still say give Doctor Who a chance at the auditions.
Signature
  • Page: