Forum

TOPIC: G4's Hurl dose not show the vomit

G4's Hurl dose not show the vomit 11 years 3 months ago #333655

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
What a big fucking disappointment.this show could of been my favorite and give me a reason to tune into G4 regularly.But they have to censor the throw up what gives.It completely ruins the purpose of the show.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

G4's Hurl dose not show the vomit 11 years 3 months ago #333784

Did you expect anything less from G4: TV for Lamers?
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

G4's Hurl dose not show the vomit 11 years 3 months ago #333914

• NickFerg
  • Level 1
dose (ds)n.1.a. A specified quantity of a therapeutic agent, such as a drug or medicine, prescribed to be taken at one time or at stated intervals.b. The amount of radiation administered as therapy to a given site.2. An ingredient added, especially to wine, to impart flavor or strength.3. An amount, especially of something unpleasant, to which one is subjected: a dose of hard luck.4. Slang A venereal infection.tr.v. dosed, dos·ing, dos·es1. To give (someone) a dose, as of medicine.2. To give or prescribe (medicine) in specified amounts.[French, from Late Latin dosis, from Greek, something given, from didonai, to give; see d- in Indo-European roots.]doser n.
[gamercard]NickFerg[/gamercard][URL=http://www.halocrusades.com?p=page&x=2269]Help me "Finish The Fight!"[/URL]Torquill wrote:
This thread feels like the climax of Act 1 of the internet.Epic.

G4's Hurl dose not show the vomit 11 years 3 months ago #333916

• KnuxSonic
  • Level 1
It's a retarded show either way. How many episodes can you make about people eating stuff then throwing up? I don't see how it can go on very long without being totally repetitive.Did anyone see the CGS on G4? Now that was actually good.

G4's Hurl dose not show the vomit 11 years 3 months ago #336286

KnuxSonic;333916 wrote:
It's a retarded show either way. How many episodes can you make about people eating stuff then throwing up? I don't see how it can go on very long without being totally repetitive.Did anyone see the CGS on G4? Now that was actually good.
Yeah, it's like Arena on steriods. Watching other people play games has never been more fun. :D

G4's Hurl dose not show the vomit 11 years 3 months ago #336434

JUSTINFL;333655 wrote:
What a big fucking disappointment.this show could of been my favorite and give me a reason to tune into G4 regularly.But they have to censor the throw up what gives.It completely ruins the purpose of the show.
Your kidding me right. Why would you want to watch a show in which people throwup. At first I thought you were going to complain about how stupid/disgusting the premise of the show was but instead your bitching because you cant see vomit. What the hell.
Commander, beware of the elevator[gamercard]gilaben[/gamercard]