Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Netflix Friends

Netflix Friends 11 years 4 months ago #331968

Weird, I'm not seeing any of you on my friends list yet. Did you set your profile names?
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Netflix Friends 11 years 4 months ago #331984

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
Just did it. Same as my tag.

Netflix Friends 11 years 4 months ago #332003

Digital*Firefly;331968 wrote:
Weird, I'm not seeing any of you on my friends list yet. Did you set your profile names?
Its not like Twitter is it? Where I'm your friend and can see yours but you have to click my link (or "follow" me) to see mine? 'Cause I can see your queue and all movies you've rated and such.Let me know. I'm in there as Outlaw Torn.
[URL=
]
[/URL]PSN ID: AegisOfReach

Netflix Friends 11 years 4 months ago #332048

OutlawTorn;332003 wrote:
Its not like Twitter is it? Where I'm your friend and can see yours but you have to click my link (or "follow" me) to see mine? 'Cause I can see your queue and all movies you've rated and such.Let me know. I'm in there as Outlaw Torn.
It's weird, it shows you as "ejm 996372" and it shows Yama as "kkg 1523787" and eveybody else similar to that. The only person that doesn't show up weird like that is my friend Ryan who just shows up as Ryan.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Netflix Friends 11 years 4 months ago #332078

I have no Idea how netflix friends works. Sometimes it says I have one friend. Sometimes It says I have two. Other people have me as a friend even though I don't have them as a friend. I can't figure out how to make people my friend.

Netflix Friends 11 years 4 months ago #332082

BloodShot iPod;332078 wrote:
I have no Idea how netflix friends works. Sometimes it says I have one friend. Sometimes It says I have two. Other people have me as a friend even though I don't have them as a friend. I can't figure out how to make people my friend.
You show up on mine as Bloodshot.

Netflix Friends 11 years 4 months ago #332141

Digital*Firefly;332082 wrote:
You show up on mine as Bloodshot.
Yeah, I finally set my profile name. You and gk are on my friends list, but I don't know how to add Yama. It looks like I am on his friends list, weird.

Netflix Friends 11 years 4 months ago #332181

• SageClaw
  • Stage B - 3
Digital - 70%gk - 60% Outlaw - ? (Didn't have a % for you)All three of your screen names came up fine on mine. Here's mine btw.
"Well if I knew what I was talking about do you really think I would waste it on an Internet Forum?" SageClaw

Netflix Friends 11 years 3 months ago #334947

• bentdog
  • Level 3
The more I use my PS3 the more I love my 360.
  • Page: