Forum

TOPIC: Wall E

Wall E 11 years 4 months ago #331038

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
I saw it tonight. It now holds a place in my heart as one of my favorite Pixar movies. Go see it as soon as possible.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wall E 11 years 4 months ago #331043

This is what Jessica posted on myspace about it and it's not even a zombie movie....
I saw the midnight screening last night and it really is one of the best movies I've ever seen. It's beautiful....
Now i have to go see it.

Wall E 11 years 4 months ago #331115

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
Check this out, Wall-E is loaded with tons of Easter Eggs.http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/06/27/wall-e-easter-eggs/

Wall E 11 years 4 months ago #331130

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I'm seeing it tonight, I'm extremely excited
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Wall E 11 years 4 months ago #331131

• InnerLogic
  • Stage A - 1
Saw it last night, and it was indeed awesome. There are not many G rated movies I will see (and seeing the previews before the movie assures me I won't for a long time, at least until the next Pixar movie), but this one is well worth the effort.Also, if you can, see it on a DLP screen. Trust me on this one, it looks sooo sooo purrrrdy.

Wall E 11 years 4 months ago #331138

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
I've been looking forward to this movie for ages. Ever since I saw the first little teaser trailer on Apple.com almost a year ago. <3 Wall-E

Wall E 11 years 4 months ago #332355

• jwg
I enjoyed the movie but I apparently missed something since I left right when the credits started rolling. God I hate it when movies add extra stuff after the credits.

Wall E 11 years 4 months ago #332441

InnerLogic;331131 wrote:
Saw it last night, and it was indeed awesome. There are not many G rated movies I will see (and seeing the previews before the movie assures me I won't for a long time, at least until the next Pixar movie), but this one is well worth the effort.Also, if you can, see it on a DLP screen. Trust me on this one, it looks sooo sooo purrrrdy.
I agree , G movies are not my thing but i absolutely loved this movie
[gamercard]Pendragoon99[/gamercard] [psnid]Pendragoon99[/psnid]

Wall E 11 years 4 months ago #332686

• GenoBaby
  • Level 3
TigerClaw;331115 wrote:
Check this out, Wall-E is loaded with tons of Easter Eggs.http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/06/27/wall-e-easter-eggs/
All Pixar movies has easter eggs... and some in the past even referring to Wall-e.If you remember the gas station in Toy Story... it was called Dinoco. That's the same company that wanted to sponsor Lightning McQueen in Cars.In Monster's Inc, Boo handed Sully a toy Nemo.In Finding Nemo there was a kid in the waiting room of the Dentists' office that was reading an Incredibles comic book. The Pizza Truck that was in Toy Story (that EVE scanned in Wall-e) is also in Monsters Inc when Randalls winds up in that trailer park... and the Truck is also in Toy Story 2... as well as Cars in the parking lot... and it even drives over a bridge in Ratatouille. It's probably in the other movies as well but I missed them.The villain Bomb-voyage in The Incredibles... if you notice he's the mime in Ratatouille (he's also the same character model as Frozone but that's not really an easter egg).John Ratzenberger (I think I'm spelling his name wrong but basically Cliff Clavin from Cheers) he's in every Pixar movie... kind of like how Bruce Campbell is in every Spiderman movie.... And there is this ball with a star on it that is in basically every Pixar movie.The movie that has Wall-e in it is actually one of their shorts where Wall-e was driving a bunch of people in a car.
[gamercard]GenoBaby[/gamercard]
Wii Friend Code:2318.4498.0085.8219Mario Kart Wii:3093.8081.6357Super Smash Bros. Brawl:0430.9284.6063Mario Kart DS:2020.0636.2464Animal Crossing: Wild Worlds:3265.6088.8405