Forum

TOPIC: The Happening

The Happening 11 years 5 months ago #329428

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
I didn't know reels of film could perform fellatio.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Happening 11 years 5 months ago #329513

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Even the trailer sucks. It could be cut down to just shots of their facial expressions and be a minute long vignette called "Confused".

The Happening 11 years 5 months ago #329530

Zidy;329385 wrote:
Actually, I enjoyed Signs. That and Sixth Sense are the only Shyamalan movies I like.
C0lin;329389 wrote:
I also enjoyed signs and haven't seen The Village. This movie is about people killing themselves, right?
SPOILER ALERT!!I think the movie was shot very well and stuff but the story didnt make sense to me in the end. Now , last time i saw this movie was when it was in the theaters so i could be mistaken on some things. But the reason the aliens called off the attack was because they had a weakness to water?? Seems kinda stupid to take over a planet that is 70 percent water if this is the case. I actually didnt think it was all that bad til that happened. Thats like making an " Invasion " film and about when the aliens are on the brink of victory then they ( out of nowhere ) suddenly have a lethal allergic reaction to the air................oops they already made that one ( War of the Worlds ) , lol. Its cool i guess , i just wish they would have thought out the ending a little better cuz thats what ruined it for me.Feelgood;329425 wrote:
Besides The Sixth Sense, I really enjoyed Unbreakable. It was a different take on the super hero genre.
I agree with you on Unbreakable , it was a very interesting take on super hero genre. Kinda like how the show Heroes depicts ordinary people finding out they have extraordinary gifts. I think if Unbreakable was released now instead of when it did , i think it would have got a much better reception.
[gamercard]Pendragoon99[/gamercard] [psnid]Pendragoon99[/psnid]

The Happening 11 years 5 months ago #329531

eh? so, i saw two flicks today. first i saw hulk and then i saw the happening. i thought the happening was a lot better than hulk. it wasn't spectacular or anything, but it wasn't too bad of a movie.
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]

The Happening 11 years 5 months ago #329668

• jwg
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/06/17/mnight.shyamalan/index.html?iref=mpstoryviewThe Happening is the greatest B movie ever according to M Night Shyamalan :smt081

The Happening 11 years 4 months ago #330747

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
I liked Signs, the Sixth Sense was okay, but I thought the Village wasn't bad.But this, i dunno. I thought the name was completely retarded when I first saw a poster for it, constantly laughing at how any movie could be called that considering anything going on in a movie is a "happening". But then I saw a trailer and it actually looked really fun, kind of unnerving.Now I hear it's poop and it makes me sad :< I still wanna try and see it though.