Forum

TOPIC: The Happening

The Happening 11 years 5 months ago #329282

Probably the worst movie I've EVER seen in a theater. Horrible story, horrible dialogue, horrible acting. I'm almost ashamed to call myself a M. Night Shyamalan fan. Don't pay for this movie (I'm glad I didn't). Don't rent it. Be afraid, be very afraid.
[URL=
]
[/URL]PSN ID: AegisOfReach
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Happening 11 years 5 months ago #329284

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I heard the same exact thing earlier today.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

The Happening 11 years 5 months ago #329285

worse than the village?
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]

The Happening 11 years 5 months ago #329288

it looks fucking hilarious. does it actually show people dying? like the lawnmower? if it doesn't, then neither me nor my friends will see it. we want to crack up at unnecessary kills.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

The Happening 11 years 5 months ago #329289

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
Violence in HD;329288 wrote:
it looks fucking hilarious. does it actually show people dying? like the lawnmower? if it doesn't, then neither me nor my friends will see it. we want to crack up at unnecessary kills.
I think it does. I work in a movie theater and stand out by the windows and watch a little bit of movies sometimes. All I really saw was wind blowing and an old woman headbutting a window. Looked pretty fucking dumb. :thdown:

The Happening 11 years 5 months ago #329290

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
i took my fiancee to see this film and neither of us enjoyed it at all . i would proberly say this is one of the worst films i have ever seen . I felt the story was so stupid, the acting at times was so amatur and the camera cut away at the last second so as that none of the killing were shown .
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

The Happening 11 years 5 months ago #329292

Stonecoldfreak1;329285 wrote:
worse than the village?
The Village looks like Citizen Kane next to this steaming pile. I'm not trying to be overly dramatic, it really is that bad.
[URL=
]
[/URL]PSN ID: AegisOfReach

The Happening 11 years 5 months ago #329293

• kingtommy
  • Level 4
I knew it!!! I saw a trailer for this and thought it looked interesting but as soon as I found out it was by M. Night Shyamalan I knew it would blow! He is s0 overrated! He makes one bad movie after another.
Team work, yes![psnid]KingTommy80[/psnid]

The Happening 11 years 5 months ago #329313

• jwg
It was good for a laugh here and there. It was also under an hour and a half, which is about the only other good thing I can say for it :p

The Happening 11 years 5 months ago #329326

broxy bear;329290 wrote:
the camera cut away at the last second so as that none of the killing were shown .
OH MY FUCKING GOD FAIL
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji