Forum

TOPIC: discuss INDY 4 WITH SPOILERS for those who have seen it

discuss INDY 4 WITH SPOILERS for those who have seen it 11 years 5 months ago #329916

• GH33DA
  • Stage A - 1
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull: The Abridged Scripthttp://www.the-editing-room.com/indianajones4.html
Valleys Of NeptuneBuckFarack187;366915 wrote:
I don\'t even know why I still try.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

discuss INDY 4 WITH SPOILERS for those who have seen it 11 years 5 months ago #329918

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
WAR;328463 wrote:
A snake? A SNAKE INSTEAD OF A VINE? What the...using a python to pull someone out of quicksand would result in the messy tearing of th snake....there is no way a snake can hold the weight of a full grown man on one end and a mudd on the other...Maybe a lead lined fridge would protect him from radiation, but the sheer force of him being blown that far, landing and tumbling down would kill him.I mean come on. I know its an Indy film, but thats going waaaaaaaaay beyond the campyness of the other films.
So tearing someones heart out would not kill them instantly?

discuss INDY 4 WITH SPOILERS for those who have seen it 11 years 5 months ago #329930

• WAR
  • Level 3
Zidy;329918 wrote:
So tearing someones heart out would not kill them instantly?
That was explained to be a mass hallucination from some stupid toxins in the air from the lava and crap burning in it.I guess the snake could have been some lame hallucination too. But I dont buy either explanation.They didnt have to use a fake rubber snake...that just looked really amateur.

discuss INDY 4 WITH SPOILERS for those who have seen it 11 years 4 months ago #330154

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
WAR;329930 wrote:
That was explained to be a mass hallucination from some stupid toxins in the air from the lava and crap burning in it.I guess the snake could have been some lame hallucination too. But I dont buy either explanation.They didnt have to use a fake rubber snake...that just looked really amateur.
Where'd you hear that? If that was a hallucination, why was Mola Ram trying to tear Indy's heart out while they were hanging off of the bridge near the end of Doom?

discuss INDY 4 WITH SPOILERS for those who have seen it 11 years 4 months ago #330748

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Zidy;330154 wrote:
Where'd you hear that? If that was a hallucination, why was Mola Ram trying to tear Indy's heart out while they were hanging off of the bridge near the end of Doom?
And he never responded.Zidy's right, WAR's wrong.A lot of this shit is out there. I will admit though that Crystal Skulls ratio of believable to unbelievable things was much bigger compared to the other movies.