Forum

TOPIC: ReBoot TV show gets a reboot as 3 movies

ReBoot TV show gets a reboot as 3 movies 12 years 4 months ago #286332

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Straight to DVD, but still, I'm stoked. I absolutely loved this show when it was on the air. I've probably seen every episode of every season. This and Beasties (Beast Wars for you yanks) were my favourite shows on YTV for a long time. That and they're made by a company (Rainmaker, previously known as Mainframe) in my hometown Vancouver. There's going to be fan input on the scripts too.http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/07/28/0317251
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ReBoot TV show gets a reboot as 3 movies 12 years 4 months ago #286338

I loved this show too. I can't wait to see what it'll look like with todays levels of CGI.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

ReBoot TV show gets a reboot as 3 movies 12 years 4 months ago #286380

WOAH WHAT?so many people i know, including me will be shitting their pants about this. i wasn't entirely happy with how the show itself ended, but i bet they can bail it out.
- six years and counting, damn -

ReBoot TV show gets a reboot as 3 movies 12 years 4 months ago #286385

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Great news, I loved this show.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

ReBoot TV show gets a reboot as 3 movies 12 years 4 months ago #286417

The end of the show was really lame with doubles of the kid since the place "rebooted". Other then the end I liked the show myself. Except I thought Bob should have been given more stuff to do and not wierd emo future kid.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

ReBoot TV show gets a reboot as 3 movies 10 years 1 month ago #381505

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
[youtube]zscrv7OJ3TU[/youtube]

ReBoot TV show gets a reboot as 3 movies 10 years 1 month ago #382045

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
OOOoooo.. YAY!