Forum

TOPIC: Lost on ABC

Lost on ABC 9 years 9 months ago #389895

  • True
  • True's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 7502
  • Thank you received: 8
  • Karma: 952
BBboy20;389892 wrote:
(-_-)
Haha, I didn't get to catch it all last night so I;m about to watch it now.An exciting ending seems to be dwindling.I wonder why they haven't shown the step brother and sister from the first season? They've shown just about every other dead cast member.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lost on ABC 9 years 9 months ago #389901

  • jwg
  • jwg's Avatar
Boone was in the first episode of this season. He was sitting next to Locke on the plane, I believe. Shannon will be making an appearance in at least one episode towards the finale, as will Walt, Ann Lucia and Juliet.Speaking of the Lost finale, it's now going to be two and a half hours long.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lost on ABC 9 years 9 months ago #389907

jwg;389901 wrote:
Boone was in the first episode of this season. He was sitting next to Locke on the plane, I believe. Shannon will be making an appearance in at least one episode towards the finale, as will Walt, Ann Lucia and Juliet.Speaking of the Lost finale, it's now going to be two and a half hours long.
I hope so they got A LOT of things to tie together.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lost on ABC 9 years 9 months ago #389909

  • alexsan
  • alexsan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 6339
  • Karma: 535
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lost on ABC 9 years 9 months ago #389934

  • BBboy20
  • BBboy20's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4622
  • Karma: 40
alexsan;389909 wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
What?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Signature
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lost on ABC 9 years 9 months ago #390082

  • jwg
  • jwg's Avatar
I hate to say it, but last night's episode was underwhelming. I had high hopes for it, so maybe that's why I found it to be so disappointing.Next week is it. The end of Lost (if you count Sunday). I'm not sure I like where the story heading based on Across The Sea. Going by the current info known about the last episode, The End, I've no idea what to make of things.Wouldn't it be funny if, despite years of crazy theories on the internet, the story really was very straight and simple shot towards the end.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lost on ABC 9 years 9 months ago #390130

  • True
  • True's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 7502
  • Thank you received: 8
  • Karma: 952
jwg;390082 wrote:
I hate to say it, but last night's episode was underwhelming. I had high hopes for it, so maybe that's why I found it to be so disappointing.Next week is it. The end of Lost (if you count Sunday). I'm not sure I like where the story heading based on Across The Sea. Going by the current info known about the last episode, The End, I've no idea what to make of things.Wouldn't it be funny if, despite years of crazy theories on the internet, the story really was very straight and simple shot towards the end.
I liked last nights episode, though it only brought on more questions like what year was it when Jacobs mom came to the island (his real mom) because it was like the late 1800's when Richard landed on the Island and Jacob was already an adult. And where did their adopted mom come from? She had a normal American English accent and how did she learn about the islands powers....how did she know how to make Jacob and his brother live forever?They're just making me think about a lot of other stuff and we only have one more episode left.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lost on ABC 9 years 9 months ago #390137

  • Mayor Young
  • Mayor Young's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 552
  • Karma: 10
Isn't it one more episode and then the 2 1/2 hour finale, or do I have it twisted?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lost on ABC 9 years 9 months ago #390138

  • JoEDigiTECH
  • JoEDigiTECH's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 6517
  • Thank you received: 4
  • Karma: 12
Mr. Young;390137 wrote:
Isn't it one more episode and then the 2 1/2 hour finale, or do I have it twisted?
Who knows? There will probably be a spin-off of the show anyway called "Tales from the Hydra Station" or "WTF Polar Bears?".
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lost on ABC 9 years 9 months ago #390141

  • jwg
  • jwg's Avatar
Episode 16 airs this coming Tuesday, followed by the finale on Sunday.I take back what I said about Across The Sea. It wasn't underwhelming, it sucked ass. At least they got it out of the way. Forty five minutes of next to nothing, followed by an unnecessary flashback to try and prove Lindelof and Carlton knew what they were doing all this time.These last three episodes had better be damned good.
The administrator has disabled public write access.