Forum

TOPIC: Lost on ABC

Lost on ABC 15 years 4 months ago #26016

• Carps
  • Stage A - 3
What are people's thoughts on J.J Abrams new show... The second half of the pilot aired tonight. I feel it's got that "cliff-hangery" and "surprises" feeling of Alias...except I could really care less about any of the characters. It's nice watching it in HD though, I think its the only thing keeping me watching...This was original posted on 9-29-04...Wow, how my thoughts have changed. The characters have grown on me like a fine wine and it is easily my favorite show currently airing on tv.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lost on ABC 15 years 4 months ago #26044

• Zepoliney
  • Level 6
I want to know how they are gonna stretch this for any more than one season. Also I want to see if they can keep up the production values on a TV show budget, but as far as I have seen, it is pretty enjoyable. Got the good Alias feel.
Now Playing: HALO 2!!!!!

Lost on ABC 15 years 4 months ago #26089

I enjoyed this second episode way more than the first. But to me it's playing out like a glorified (and not half as fun) version of Gilligan's Island. I'll keep watching, at least until the playoffs and World Series starts.
"And when you lose control, you\'ll reap the harvest you have sown."

Lost on ABC 15 years 4 months ago #26092

I saw a bit of it, and it seemed pretty neat.I did notice it had a pretty generic and cliche storyline, so, I doubt I'm going to tune in to this more than twice.

Lost on ABC 15 years 4 months ago #26102

The show looked really cool but its up against Smallville and no way am I going to stop watching that. Thankfully, its already popped up on Bit torrent so I'll be downloading them when I can. If anyone is interested Evangeline Lilly, one of the Judgment day Hardware girls, is on the show. Nice to see her career is taking off.

Lost on ABC 15 years 4 months ago #26249

• dl4ndow
  • Level 9
It looks good to me and I like how the story is developing but it is moving a little slow here at the begining. I'll keep watching.
:)

Lost on ABC 15 years 4 months ago #26921

I think the series is okay, but the premise is a little too limited and how can u make a series about people being stuck on an island. I'm sure the producers had some creative ideas for this series, but i'll have to see for myself...if it last long enough.
Silence is golden, at least to those with no mind of their own.

Lost on ABC 15 years 4 months ago #26937

• Carps
  • Stage A - 3
AxeltheRed wrote:
how can u make a series about people being stuck on an island. I'm sure the producers had some creative ideas for this series, but i'll have to see for myself...if it last long enough.
Gilligans Island ran for how many years?

Lost on ABC 15 years 4 months ago #27024

Carps wrote:
Gilligans Island ran for how many years?
well, remember, Gilligans Island was funny.

Lost on ABC 15 years 4 months ago #27398

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
I'm enjoying the show. I have to work a rotating schedule to eventually I will have to tape it to keep up with seeing it. Most importantly. How HOTTTT is that Brunette??? Sorry, must not have been listening when she said her name. :smt083