Forum

TOPIC: Heroes

Heroes 13 years 1 month ago #234826

I just now saw Heroes on Sci-fi. It came on at 7:00 pm EST. So if you miss the episode on NBC, you may be able to catch it there.
Finally reviewing again. Check it out at My Blog.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Heroes 13 years 1 month ago #234839

agn wrote:
What were your thoughts on episode 2 of this show?
It was shit.The voiceovers suck. "and this guy who is more connected than anyone could have imagined..." Yeah, no shit. The show just started and you haven't told us who he is.Witness Ali Larter's amazing ability of schizophrenia!A cop arrested at a crime scene with zero evidence? Give me a break.Flying guy's family shit is so fucking boring. Could his mom be more nonchalant about telling her son how his dad killed himself? Oh, and he gets to be psychic, too.Who the fuck picks a gun up off a bloody floor? And the cops just happen to show up at that exact moment, guns drawn and ready to go. Awesome.I already mentioned how retarded the girl getting her head snapped around was. Good thing no one saw! There was only like 100 people standing around. And that other cheerleader is way too old to pass for a high schooler.And on and on. Like I said, not worth my time.

Heroes 13 years 1 month ago #234842

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
Japanese dude should get his own show. Fuck the rest of em.

Heroes 13 years 1 month ago #234852

• Blue Falcon
  • Stage A - 1
A cop arrested at a crime scene with zero evidence? Give me a break.Notice how there were at least a dozen people at the scene, and yet out of all of them, he manages to find the girl completely hidden from plain sight. When no one else had a damn clue. From the view of someone completely unaware of what his ability is, that would be an easy pin for a suspect right in front of you.Oh, and the fact that with only a select few people knowing of Sylar (the suspect in that case) and him blurting his name is also really suspicious.Far from zero evidence.
Myspace.XBL: CobaltFalconV

Heroes 13 years 1 month ago #234854

That's not evidence. Wow, a cop saved a little girl. Arrest him. He's too stupid to be a dectetive, so it makes total sense that he murdered some people so he could randomly find a little girl with no explicable technique. Brilliant!And how many times did she say "Sylar" while the guy was in the room? Like 3.

Heroes 13 years 1 month ago #234904

Some of you people on these forums are far too critical for your own good. It's a show about people with super powers, yet you cry "OMG! That's not realistic". No shit.

Heroes 13 years 1 month ago #234908

Suspension of disbelief doesn't apply to everything.

Heroes 13 years 1 month ago #234918

Feelgood wrote:
Japanese dude should get his own show. Fuck the rest of em.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Heroes 13 years 1 month ago #234921

Hiro spin-off plz.
C0lin;260170 wrote:
You know you\'re sad when people are teaming up with Arandar to talk shit about you.
[gamercard]Lipkatopolis[/gamercard]

Heroes 13 years 1 month ago #235366

Wow that ending freaked me out.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)